Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Dear Photoreaders,

Let me share with you how I became aware of the unconscious minds power. After just 3 days at the Photoreading seminar I tested myself to 14 books in a couple days, which I activated 3/4th of books. Incredibly, after a day dream I was onto acknowledging that dreams exist and are practicle in a conscious state.

The benefits are extremely important through the whole mind system, as I recognized that reading was so effortful. Now, I have wise intuition about what I want to read if I ever have to go into the book. The speed reading technique is very useful. I also like skittering.

The most important discovery I noticed is that patience is a virtue, and that this process needs to be enjoyed. Play to have fun at all times! There is always a way to find a quiet time to relax and kick back to photoread. I live half the time alone, and half the time with family. So when I'm not tested by people what I know, I grab a tape recorder or webcam and record my activation live. After watching the video I'm certain what areas need improvement.

I'm looking forward to get the Paraliminals to intensify the experience. I have heard one already from the seminars in Pasadena during November. I wonder if anyone will know the instructor as he was a great person, he's name Emilio Estefan.

The things that I think are major in my learning experience:
Previewing
-getting a clarity on surveying without to much hassel.
-letting trigger words hit spontaneously.
-and quickly reviewing headings, titles, and bullets.
Activation
-Mind Probing with positive and empowering questions
-Mind Mapping the main Concept, and Understanding
Rapid Reading
-My goal is fast, efficient, enjoyable pace. I want to get the most important ideas, concepts, main thoughts, and feelings.

Now, that I have put the momentum forward with my experience, I wish the same for all you who come across this post. Please, add a thought. I would appreciate your friendship.

Thanks, and Congrats!

OP Offline

smile hello again photoreaders!

Yesterday and today making progress.

I went to the bookstore and photoread 2 new books and immediately activated.

I listened to the paraliminal audio activation.

Now that i got to improve on my general skills with the whole mind system, i am looking into the future with more clarity. I have the desired state and purpose i want everytime. The blip and X are always there to help me. I'm definitely finding important trigger words to help me stimulate interest in later rapid read. The chanting technique is excellent tool as I keep aware of my conscious focus, and feeling the unconscious unfold on every page. I have come to realize that recall for specific words on a number page is possible, and probably is my motivator to progress.

An important thing that am majoring is the concept whole mind as 1 piece on hardwired information. That is where the brillance of Paul Scheele and NLP bridge. This process is simple and easy to understand and use. I circled with colored markers that areas that i'm strong, and with different colors which i'm weaker, and necessary to adjuct for optimal results.

The audio on learning photoreading is helping.

The best are the paraliminals, which help a lot.

Thanks, share your experience.

It will help you to motivate.

Patrick

OP Offline

Paraliminal audio coaching anxiety a & b excellent. After listening to anxiety side b, my first conscious vivid dreams which i remember after sleep. smile

Flip the book upside down, really makes a difference.

Rapid reading techniques, which i need help. Anyone got tips?

Yesterday was transformational. My meeting with a study advisor was so different. I noticed looking at the whole mind experience instead bits. Really makes a difference photoreading every day in every way. Have fun. Let it be creative. Results are coming.

Learning Strategies Admin

Keep rapid reading as the last activation step. It's really a combination of all the activation steps used as needed working through the book from beginning to end. Rapid reading improves the more you use the other activation techniques so keep playing with them.

Alex

Patrick-

I am a new beginner with the program. I have not done the seminar or the home study program (yet) but trying to follow it through the book. How to you activate or see the proof of recalling or learning after the photoread? How do you distinguish the things you recall as per your super read or dip and things you photoread subconsciously? After 3 days of exercise, I am still having problems with recall and familiarity with the book. What are your tips and tricks? Do you really think that home study program or a seminar is a must to learn instead of the book itself?
Thanks
C

The activation step is explained in the book. Read the chapter titled activation. It explains the need to ask questions, have a purpose and use the activation. If you're not asking yourself meaningful questions about the book you're not really activating. If you don't have questions you cannot find answers.

Alex

Are the activation questions supposed to be answered through super reading and dipping / skittering consciously? Where I am not very clear is if the post review / activation questions are actually answered or should the answers be expected unconsciously. If I develop questions with postview and activate with conscious answers, not sure where I recall unconscious details.

Thanks
C

Using the activation techniques, of which superreading and dipping and skittering are options, You look for answers to questions you started forming during postviewing.

You cannot "recall" something that hasn't been called on before. You need to activate to create the path of recall.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved