Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77165 12/02/10 03:03 PM
Raviraj Offline OP
OP Offline

I have tried photo reading method for other studies. however i don't get idea about mathematics. how to study maths using this method?
in maths we need to memorize list of formulas.and practice is also required. how to make study compact and more efficient?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Reading is one part of the learning process. Doing is the other. With maths PhotoRead and learn how the formulas work and mind map them to remember them. It opens up how you look at formulas when you change their structure to give them meaning for you. So mind mapping becomes a colourful way of learning them.

For the doing part, select some of the example exercises. If you find the easy ones quick and easy skip to more difficult ones. I was taught to select a few equations from the 10 to 20 given so I might randomly pick question 5 8, 9 11 and 12. If I have trouble with it I went back up to an easier one to see help me understand the formula. My maths teacher pointed out. If you can correctly work out the assigned formula with the given exercises it's 3 to 5 times and get it right redundant to do "all" the given exercises. You just want to test that you know and understand the formula.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved