Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Please share your experiences with Abundance for Life.

Has anyone here have used Abundance for Life while doing Paraliminal Accelerator especially if the desired intentions MTO is financial freedom and abundance?

I realize that doing the Paraliminals Acc takes me about one hour per day to complete from coaching session-journaling-listening to paraliminal which I usually do in the morning or on my lunch break.

Thank you!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

It's easier to keep the programs separate since most people are already doing too much in a day. Other commitments make it difficult. If you are managing an hour per day you and do it for a month you establish a new habit.

If you try to start two new habits at the same time it can be quickly overwhelming. There a lot of power in focusing on one thing at a time.

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you Alex! I will focus and finish PA plus I also listen to Tony Robbins CDs while doing home chores so that's enough. Thank you and happy holidays to you!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved