Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77193 12/07/10 08:46 PM
OP Offline

Is there an audio mp3/cd for a guided active exercise, which runs for about 30 minutes?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha RobertHunter,

CD #5 in the basic/Level One course runs about 42 minutes. If you have 30 minutes to work with like we do here at Learning Strategies every day, we do the the first exercises up to the Joining of Yin & Yang from the CD, then the harvesting on our own. On day two we do the last two exercises and harvesting with the CD. Day three we do one of the guided healing meditations from CD #6, and start over again on day four.

It's generally better to pick a couple of the exercises to do, rather than squeezing them all in in a short amount of time.

Much Love,

Shawn

Shawn,
On the CD set for level one Chunyi Lin refers to 2 Active Exercise half hour sessions but I cannot find them anywhere on the CDs.
Have I misunderstood?
I am currently Listening to the soundtrack from the video as I perform the active exercises but the 7 steps seems to be cut very short (I barely have time to complete a cycle with the left before we move on to the ending).
I take your points from above and this seems to suggest generating a couple of playlists from the content of CD5. Do I have this right?

ralphptf #77398 01/11/11 06:19 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha ralphptf,

I believe it if referring to the first and secnd half of the Active exercise CD as being 30 minutes each

You can work with the exercises however you feel led. Once again - less is more, slower is faster.

There are a lot of ways to make a 30 minute exercise CD...

in iTunes put the exercises through joining of Yin & Yang into a playlist and when it gets to the second bell in the Joining of Yin & Yang, bring your focus back to your lower Dantain, take three deep breaths, and continue doing the Harvesting n your own (that way I add in the patting of the tail bone and hip taps at the end.

just play one of the tracks from Inner Beauty or Back to the Universe (30 min)and choose two or three of the exercises, ending with the full or abbreviated Harvesting of Qi. If the music comes to the end and you are off in the emptiness and only got to one of the exercises, great. Then just bring your focus back to the lower Dantian and do an abbreviated harvesting

mix and match two or three exercise tracks from CD5. I generally prefer to make a playlist of something like the beginning, forming, and moving of Yin & Yang tracks, some silence (to get seated), and then cue up the Small Universe, Self Concentration exercise, or whatever meditation I may be doing that session.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved