Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77211 12/13/10 01:04 PM
callie Offline OP
OP Offline

I had my compass on my nightstand next to the telephone. As I put the receiver back in the cradle I noticed the needle move. I picked up the receiver again and noticed the same thing. Wow, I did not realize how much the electronics affect our energy. That has me questioning how this could be causing my sleep problems and many other issues I am having. Going to have to study the location of anything plugged in and decide how to relocate and/or eliminate these devices. Could this be why my son won't sleep in his room. Tv, cell phone charger, computer charger are all in his bedroom. I will post any changes after I eliminate the disruptions. Has anyone else noticed this happening?

callie #77216 12/14/10 01:13 PM

Hi callie,

I have an switching cabinet next to my front door and depending on the time of day and the use of electricity in my home the compass reading for my front door would vary immensely. This meant my home's facing direction was either SE3 or S1. I fixed this problem with a hexagram. But as a general rule I place electronic device at least 1 metre away from my head at night.
But I'm also looking forward to the Dowsing course I ordered and I expect some insights in this matter...

Good on ya'

Astrid

astrid #77234 12/15/10 10:51 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Good answer Astri.

Aloha callie,

Marie mentions to not have electronics within four feet from you at night. I've had Damon from Intentional Environment out to my house who walked through and showed me the electrical and wi-fi noise levels we were getting in our bedrooms depending on which breakers/electrical lines are active in our home. One breaker made a 6000 unit swing in both the master bedroom and our son's room. You can then set up a remote breaker switch for the evening if the lines that have the biggest impact aren't also running something important. In that case, you'll have some more adjustments to make. They also will make Feng Shui suggestions, as well as Dowse the property. Needless to say, we had a good time talking about Feng Shui and Dowsing issues he's come across in various properties throughout the years. HE may be able to suggest someone out in your area if you are interested in pursuing it further.

Best, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved