Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77224 12/15/10 07:33 PM
Zakyrus Offline OP
OP Offline

Several years ago, I have received several counts of head trauma. Which of course, had a cyclic and re-occurring theme to it.

A "friend" punched me in the back of the head/neck area one night because I "looked at him wrong". Yeah nice guy. I know if he hit my any lower it would've been fatal.

Another occasion, a girl got REALLY pissed and threw rocks at my head because I 'turned her down.' She was only 16, I was 21 at the time. That's outta my league.

Another occasion I blacked out in a fast food establishment and apparently banged my chin on the counter, and the back of my head when I hit the floor. (those are two REALLY nasty spots to get blocked)

I'm pretty sure there was a tumor somewhere as well.

I have long since forgiven 'my friend' for the mishap and the girl for releasing her fury upon me. The other one was my fault, I walked through a black top parking lot on a 100 degree day in the summer and was slightly dehydrated. The shock of going in with the AC, threw my body out of balance.

However, since that time, my teeth took a turn for the worst. We have real soft teeth in my family on my mothers side, and my father doesn't have the best either. I don't currently have a job or any way to receive dental assistance (have been applying everywhere, I hope I can get my old manufacturing job back. I'm just waiting for the call, I already talked to the supervisor.)

I guess out of mere stupidity, I've not done anything about this. I've had a couple of my molars capped a few years ago, but nothing since. I probably need 10 or 15 grand to fix all of them. I'm terrible when it comes to asking others for help, perhaps sub-consciously I thought if ignored it, it couldn't bother me. Once it got bad after a couple years, I tried to 'use my energy' to win the lotto, guess I should've payed more attention to the part in Level1 where you don't ask the universe for money.

Most of my teeth have been completely destroyed, when this first happened, I could actually feel energy go through the jaw and arc downwards. I partly attribute this to the fact that some of my molars had the old-style metal fillings which probably helped with the conduction, along with the distorted flow from the deep-seated pain.

I used to be so optimistic but this has waned over the past few years. Realizing fate may catch up to me sooner than I thought, I started diffusing as much long term and past repressed energies as I can--so that I might have less to work through in 'future' life-times. The more I try to overcome, the more "Ego" appears to stand in my way and fill my mind with malignant and self-destructive thoughts. I know these are illusory, but still their vile nature is quite surprising.

I have acquired much understanding about the nature of reality during my meditations. Not out Ego, but I'll say I can do things with my energy that people have not even dreamed of. I have begun to heal the illusion of separation,
I've dissolved the cycle that kept causing me to get head-injuries. But this concept still remains. I'm not afraid of what could/might happen if I can't get this 'problem' fixed soon.

I try to open the head channels and to little avail, the pain might go away for a while, but it usually returns days or weeks later. I haven't been working with my physical energy as much as I've been working with mental.

Any advice would be great.

Endless love, even if it doesn't appear that way...
-Z

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Zakyrus,

Support is needed at the energetic and physical level. Sleep, nutrition, and emotional well being all support our body and mind's natural balancing and healing.

Most of the time with myself over the years, or people I've worked with, their energy/body needs to get accustomed to being "balanced." doing the active exercises, meditations, and clearing the blockages found with sword fingers, even after the shift to "better or gone" helps that information settle in the body as "normal," or equilibrium. You can clear the blockage in seconds, and it may need repeated messages and energy to hold that open flow.

Much Love,

Shawn

Zakyrus Offline OP
OP Offline

Yeah, you're right. I was probably tripping about nothing. I just have to hang in there. It seems like it's going to be costly, but I'll make it okay. Anyways, I got my old job back, I get insurance after 6 months so that'll help quite a bit. Beats claiming disability and having someone else pay for it. I'll just have to chew carefully and avoid hard stuff for the "time" being. (pun intended) wink

-Z

Zakyrus Offline OP
OP Offline

Well, I just got my health insurance on the first, I also got laid off a few days after that. Great. Thanks Universe. Now my teeth are much worse than they were (one of my molars broke and it's now below the jaw-line somewhere--it's been swelling off and on the last several months...) I really feel like I was starting to get somewhere too. Of course, I have to f--k it all up. There must be something cyclic within the soul that if you're trying to climb out of hell, you get pulled back in.

Oh well, pick up and start again, I guess.... frown
I'll hang in there.

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 07/07/11 02:05 AM.
Zakyrus Offline OP
OP Offline

Small update, putting in apps so I can get going again. With the Minnesota gov't shutdown, things are kind of screwy. Great example they are setting for us. Our trusted leaders that we vote for are pretty much telling us (indirectly) that it's "okay to say f--- it" when they can't agree on something as silly as a budget. Sigh, why do people always fight over money? Anyways, I'll just rewrite my perspective a bit, and keep my head up in such trying times. wink

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 07/11/11 05:55 AM.

Z,
According to the traditions of my ancestors these things are /were bound to happen. However, it does not have to be that way. Think of all you have learned in your path regarding, distance and space. Ill events can be altered with the proper intent. Love heals ALL THINGS. It just seems that we often seem to forget that fact. No doubt change is occurring or as my mother used to say, "The birds always come home to roost!" As for me I would say all of us should be praying to keep that from happening or at the very least for us to gain wisdom to allow us to help lessen the impact.

Walk in peace,
D

Z,
No doubt I am computer challenged for I did not get your earlier thread until after I sent my reply to your thoughts regarding the gov't shut down. Now that I have read your other messages and Shawn's reply I wanted to let you know that I responded without knowledge of your personal concerns. I can understand your feelings. I am working on getting straight after three heart attacks. That was something that was not supposed to happen to me! Obviously, I missed a few things somewhere. There is a belief that the universal spirit will yank our chains in order to get our attention. In my case I had become too busy in the material world and was neglecting my spiritual work. I am one of those that truly believes that everything has its genesis in the spirit realm. It is better to fix these things BEFORE they manifest. It is obvious to me that I was remiss in dealing with some of my own issues. Therefore in that spirit I am in no position to tell another how they may fix their situation since it is obvious that I didn't do too well with my own! I wish you well and I will keep you in my prayer time. It is often said that in this world everything is subject to change. Let us agree to pray for a better change.... soon.

Zakyrus Offline OP
OP Offline

Well, I just came back and read the post I did a few months back about stuck-ness and Source and totally remembered why I forgot about it in the first place. Anyways, I'm bouncing back and --STAYING-- in the flow this time. wink In spite of the illusory state of the physical body, I feel like I'm almost there... like THERE. A total reversal of negative thinking is in order. Who knows I might even fix all of those "silly, ego problems" all at once, if I'm 'lucky...'

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 07/22/11 03:04 AM.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved