Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7496 11/20/04 02:08 AM
OP Offline

I'm seriously considering purchasing some paraliminal CDs when they're available and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for certain titles. I'm a participant in the Holosync meditation program and am looking for something to compliment this process. I am interested in changing deeply rooted core beliefs and mental re-programming in general. Soooo, what titles do you suggest and why? What are your favorites? And finally, how long does it take to notice changes and are they permanent? I realize everyone is different and we don't change at the same rate, but is there a general time frame--a few months, a year, longer? Any advice or information you can give would be greatly appreciated.

[This message has been edited by Mindsurfer (edited November 20, 2004).]

#7497 11/20/04 07:24 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

All the titles are good. It will depend on your purpose. What you are trying to achieve.

As for the effect being permanent. Fortunately nothing is permanent, what we see as an improvement now can wind up being a limitation in the future

They tend to be growth cycles and you can notice immediate results and then appear to go backwards for a time, often thats a reslut of other things showing up that we managed to hide from ourselves.

We need to remember we're not broken and don't need fixing. We are growing as individuals and things like Paraliminals are like training a climbing plant to help us grow in the direction we desire.

Alex

#7498 11/20/04 07:41 AM

Ideal Mindset is pretty comprehensive and would be a good intro, I think, into paraliminals for the purposes you have described.

I think how you change will have to do with your own situation. It's personal. Some things can change quickly, other things take a longer amount of time. No one can give you a real answer, Mindsurfer, in terms of time and effort because we don't know you and your situation.

You might also want to take a look at the Natural Brilliance program and compare the two, to see what is right for you.

Thinking on it, if I had to choose, I'd pick Natural Brilliance. It isn't just a set of paraliminals but outlines a very interesting approach to handling sticky problems of a recalcitrant nature. It's pretty good.

#7499 11/21/04 06:54 AM
OP Offline

Thanks Alex and Babayada for your insight and information. You've given me much food for thought!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved