Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi, I'm 17 years old and currently in the middle of the Photoreading Whole Mind System Personal Learning Course. I'm really happy and quite astounded by the results it's producing. I do however have a question. I have not yet completed the course however when I do I would like to know how specifically do i read this particular book (and books like it). You see... I'm currently studying in school to be a computer technician and I'm studying several books to lead up to my certification. I'm currently on the book
A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide by Mike Meyers.
My question is this. How do I photoread a book like that when its over 1500 pages long and broken into several sections with pictures of components and questions after each section? Very technical stuff and I need to completely master this book and actually UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING in it in order to pass the test, get my certification, and be successful in my upcoming and future career as a tech so how do i photoread this to be the most advantagious when theres 1) so much and 2) diff sections with questions after each?

Thanks. This is really important to me.

My other question is how would you photoread a book like the bible? Which is also big and has lots of stuff in it.... like where do you know when/where to superread/dip? Basically how would you both photoread and activate those 2 books? Thanks so much smile

In the past few months there have been several discussion threads about reading technical books / textbooks so check them out, you will probably find some useful tips.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved