Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi

I started Effortless Success this month. I have not been successful in getting any symbols or images during the Inner Wisdom Meditation.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Learning Strategies Admin

Watch out for your censor. Chances are you did get a symbol but decided that wasn't it. Don't rush it and don't try to understand it when you get it. Take it out of the meditation with you and look at it there. It may be a word rather than a picture it may be a feeling. Symbols do show up and often. We are just used to dismissing them.

Alex

I think that visualizing the win is always a good habit. You should believe that you are going to succeed in order to be able to do so. Because if you are not going to think that you can accomplish it, then all the more would the people around you, stop believing as well. It is all in living it, because if you already started living like it is already happening, there would be no other direction but for reality to catch up with it.

I had a strange thing happen when I did the exercise...

I wrote down my symbols - and was shocked how important they were. Problem - I found my notes about 6 months after I wrote down the exercise (maybe longer).

I think that our mind is always trying to teach us something - the subconscious works in pictures & symbols. So what you think it's trying to tell you might be put through your "today" filter. But the symbol might actually be a message for your future self.

I know crazy, because all we have is today. Still we are putting everything we've learned "through our past" filters. When you let go off looking how it's supposed to relate - and just look at it with new eyes - things begin to appear.

That's where the Genius Code Course course helped a lot. It helps you to learn to decode the symbols of the mind much faster. We need to grant ourselves patience to decode the information that is there for us. Like the saying when the student is ready the teacher will appear. Often in hindsight we see the teacher was there.

Alex

Hey start with the intention as you will see it. I didn't see anything in the golden box either. then I was wondering what would I want in that box. I saw my design of that I had been wearing on my manicure and it hit me like a vision. The Blue Orchid, I always get these flowers and give them as gifts. I am trying to say what would you want the perfect symbol to be? What is your favorite item and maybe it will dawn on you as it did me that is it! It always brings you joy to see what...

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved