Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Ok.... I have another question... sorry to bother you all.

Im 17 and kinda dumb when it comes to basic geometry. Soooo does anyone have any website or somewhere i can go to because i cant figure out what it means to hold a book at 90 degree angle to eye and 45 degree angle to table. I know im not doing it right because my back hurts while i photoread and i get tired and almost MAKE myself stop.... maybe im not relaxing.... but i am sitting the right way. Alex, you previously said "prop the book up" ... the only problem is i dont know exactly how to do that because i dont know what a 90 degree angle to the eye is nor a 45 degree angle to the table.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

No one gets it exact. You're at a computer right? Have you ever seen how some people raise the back of the keyboard because it's uncomfortable for them to type with it flat? Same principle. raise the top edge of the book. Put a couple of books under it or get a book rest or empty arch lever file to rest the book on.

Alex

Well, Alex is right... no one gets it exactly right. Not to say that I am a great reader myself. I read in the worst possible positions; and this is the first I have ever heard of these angles or met a person who takes it so seriously. smile

OP Offline

Ok.... That sounds like something i can do. Thanks again for the help! Also......... I looked back at older posts on technical material... im going to try your suggestions on how to photoread the whole book but then treat each chapter as a book in itself. Thanks

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved