Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
makeone Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I have recently received my Dowsing course and am still making payments for the next few months and don't really have the resources to purchase as many ring as I need right now. I am wondering if there is a way to make my own quantum rings until I can build up my collection of Diamond Quantum rings? Or...can I cure with the Curing Rods until I can get the rings?

Thank you so much!

Hi makeone,

you don't need to buy quantum rings. You can cure negative vortexes with the corresponding sticks. I tried it and it works. And the effects are amazing. Use the sticks first. You can still buy quantum rings later if you still feel the need to do so.

Love,
Astrid

Oh, I forgot,

you can use the energy rings also for electric service panels, but you really only need them if you have more than 7 negative Hartmann/Curry lines and the cause is found there. If you find less than 7 you can cure them with the sticks.

These rings are said to deepen meditation as well. But if you have a positive vortex in your home or cured negative ones you can sit there to get these benefits.

Love,
Astrid

makeone Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Astrid,

I am trying to get a hold of the rings because the box that brings the energy to the house is right outside our dining room (in a smallish place) and the circuit breaker is in my son's room which prevents him from sleeping in a good direction and I think there is a neg vortex under his bed only my dowsing is still rough and trying to pinpoint lines especially when they seem to cross the outside wall is tricky. grrr...but I do have an interesting/cool story that i will share in another post.

Michelle

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved