Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I live in a one room appartment and can't separate living room/bed room activations. So now I have to ask what I do when I'm supposed to use blue colours and other water related details and features to get my Wind & water right? For example, I'm supposed to have a little fountain in north in my living room to get my Life Energy flowing, but since that's my only room, I also sleeps there, and so, I'm prohibited to use those techniques to get energy flowing. But I'm not content with having my energy standing still, so is there something I can do with my home, even though things are the way they are?

Hi,

no need to worry. If you cannot place a fountain then go for a picture of a waterfall, for example.

All the best,
Astrid

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha K. Sjödin,

Just so I'm clear, what facet, period, year, or monthly cycle is asking you to place a fountain in the north right now? When you are in a flat/one-room living area, place your fountain where it needs to be and then turn if off at night. Some practitioners get really clear about where the direction sectors are in their flats, either by natural structural divisions, or marking them.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Hi,

my question were concerning general space feng shui. I havn't gotten through to the time feng shui part yet. But about my question, I havn't used anything blue in my living room, since I sleep there as well. It's good to understand that I can use blue colours in the room, and nothing bad comes from it smile

Thank You astrid, thank You Shawn for Your help.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha K. Sjödin,

As I said, one bedroom flats can be divided up whether mentally or physically. Just keep water images away from your bedroom/sleeping section.

Much Love,

Shawn

OP Offline

Okej, thank You for clarifying Shawn. I didn't quite get what You meant before. I'll figure out a good plan when I buy new furnitures for my home next time. I would move to a bigger home if I could, but intelligent planning has to suffice for now.

You can use a screen to separate the rooms.
like these.
http://www.overstock.com/search?keywords=room+screens&SearchType=Header

OP Offline

Thank You, Mayflower for the suggestion, and thank You very much for the link this online store. Seems like it has alot to offer smile

I bookmarked it so I can get to it again, if I can't find something suitable closer to home.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved