Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77539 01/29/11 01:39 AM
SamPLaT Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi-
I am looking for a breathing technique that will foster deep emotional release. I know Master Lin has a CD on energy breathing and wonder if anyone here has used it regularly and had emotional releases happen. I have some deeply held emotion.
If not, does anyone have ideas. I am not looking for a rapid breathing technique like a Shamanic breathing or holotrophic breath(Dr Stan Grof). I have heard about Judith Kravitz Transformational Breathing but don't know much about it.
Thanks,
Sam

SamPLaT #77555 01/31/11 04:26 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha SamPLat,

I like being in meditation, seeing a blossoming lotus flower in my heart a and it's roots soaking up all the excess energy in my body,using it as nourishment to grow and prosper. Any energy/emotion/thoughts that isn't at the right , place, time, or speed is fertilizer for that flower. If I have a relationship where there is energy/emotion/thoughts that are not supporting our relationship, I see the lotus flower in their heart, cleaning their system as well, then leaving and planting itself in the effect place to grow and be.

That and looking for opportunities to good things for others, be loving, kind, and forgivening,allows for that release/shift in energy to happen more quickly.

If you need a breathing exercise to make it work for you, call on your Master's energy, bring a smile to your heart,breath healing energy from the universe through all the cells in your body into your lower dantain,, see any extra energy turn to smoke and go back to the universe.

smile

Much Love,

Shawn

SamPLaT #77556 01/31/11 05:43 PM

I've had incredible experiences of spiritual awakenings using holotrophic breath/Transformational Breathing. It completly changed me. I had an unexpected kundalini rising which had huge amounts of energy racing thru my body as a wave; starting at my feet and moving up my body. At times it felt like I was floating off the floor. I shifted the focus of the energy to my third eye and was shot thru a tube of light at light speeds. The ride would occasionally stop and I would get glimpses of sacred geometry (I remember a gold pyramid). This was my first metaphysical experience ever and put me on the path to a more spiritual life. I remember my back and body being really sore and fatigued for a few days. I was told that I was lucky that I didnt hurt myself. I guess I was just ready to experience it. My third eye buzzes all the time now. Good Luck

Blessings

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved