Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7526 01/28/05 08:56 PM
tracey Offline OP
OP Offline

Anybody know off the top of their head (because I'm lazy and hate calling) what the price of the Ultimate You Library was priced at with the paraliminals in cassette format?

I'm trying to see how much of a discount it is, especially now that the CDs are out. I've had my tapes so long I've forgotten what I've paid for them. I think the Holosync overlay will help me tremendously because I found the noises in the background of the tapes so distracting that I'd focus on them instead of not.

It's hard to justify buying them new though when I have perfectly good tapes.

I was happy to on today and see them available .. good job LSC.

Tracey

I faced the same dilemma since I’ve acquired many of the Paraliminals over the years. There were several reasons I decided to invest in the CDs.

1) The CDs should have less background noise than the tapes. This wasn’t a huge consideration because the tapes are so well made.

2) The sleep learning track sounds like a benefit that I can use.

3) The used tapes can always be sold on e-bay, or given away as gifts. When I think about it the idea of giving a tape to a friend who is struggling is a gift for both of us. How often do you have the opportunity to make a profound change in the life of someone you care about? I know I’ve given the tapes as gifts before, but many times I’ve thought about giving one and have never gotten around to ordering a copy. Having some extra tapes on hand seems perfect.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved