Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77569 02/04/11 04:31 PM
OP Offline

Dear All,
I am new to Genius Code. I am doing HTT for about 4 5 days. The problem is I cant find some similarities among my images. for example, in two of my images I see I am alone, while the other one I am with a girl or some animals or birds...
and also it seems that the pattern of my images are all the same....they are all in a big space and I am looking at the horizon
Can anyone help me?
thanks

OP Offline

Dear All,
I am still doing HTT on a daily basis, Still no results!
can anyone give me an example of the questions and set of images they get and how to interpret them?
thanks

Learning Strategies Admin

Are you doing the decoding work? That will explain why the images are similar. What we put through the high think tank is usually similar too. So getting the same sort of images is not surprising.

Be sure to decode your Image Streams. Use the manual as a guide.

Alex

OP Offline

Alex thanks
Do you think I should quit doing HTT, and start just a set of image streaming to find out what all these things mean?
What about over the wall? Can I do that or should I first do some image streaming only? What do you mean by decoding work? Which cd can I find it in?

I found sticking with the HTT worked fastest for learning to decode my Image streams. The manual is the place to check out how to decode. Play with the other techniques as well.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved