Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Elle555 Offline OP
OP Offline

I recently went to MN to have a three day healing with Chunyi and Jim. I felt very relaxed and hopeful while I was there and have continued to practice level one active exercises since I have returned, every day for at least a half hour. I am doing the phone distance healing as well. My attitude is one of hope but I am still feeling much of the same pain. I know that I will be able to benefit from this practice but was wondering how long it usually takes to start feeling physically better. Regards and thanks,
Elle

Elle,
I can only speak from my own experience. I think the time varies depending on your specific situation, and just varies from person to person. I started Spring Forest about 6 years ago. I was suffered from insomnia for 1 1/2 years and had tried everything.
Approx. 3 weeks into my practice I just suddenly didn't have it anymore. So for me changes happen in a very "quantum" way.

Message..Faith, Patience, Persistence.

Good Luck!

Glad to hear! Just hang in there. Remember that the pain is gone and you are completely healed.

Realize that you may be re-creating the energy of your problem by either trying to 'get rid of it', wanting it gone, or by comparing the state of healed with a state of problem.
No, don't worry about this, it's just something to look at and be aware of so you don't get caught in it.

It comes down to time. Time is the very essence of 'blockages' --for without time, everything would happen at once. The blockage would also not exist...for a duration of time is required for 'blockage to arise and build'

Rod's post has much insight to it. "it just wasn't in me anymore" --visualize what it would be like to not have the problem at all, visualize what it would be like to never even know about the problem or to not have it... put yourself into timeless 'places', imagine what it is like to exist in a world of observation outside of time and space(where you really are anyways!), this 'time-less space' IS emptiness. Then bring your attention to the 'problem' --in a timeless space, this will appear as an energy manifestation; most likely: sensation or feeling of energy, then in "higher" levels as light or even as "emptiness that's wrapped by emptiness"

Remember, that you are in a world that exists beyond time and space. You *ARE* the observer which watches from beyond time. The only reason we have these "small problems" such as energy blockages is because we forgot what we really are. We aren't the body running around doing all of these thing, we are WATCHING the body run around and do all of these things. We bought into the idea of separation "at one point" and from then on we've been "trying" to "get back" to our Union with the One. Well, we never left Source, so any problems you, I or others seems to have around you is symbolic to our connection to this "Source"

Interesting "things" occur when you make the intent to join with Source, in the "mental state where everything is emptiness and there is no time" reality appears to be working the right way (eg. that it's coming from you), the 'nightmare bite' that life seems to have fades, people will naturally be nicer to you, etc.

So, one might ask "How does one go beyond this illusory separation, so I can JUST GO HOME...!?" Well, good news for all, we never left Source. The separation never occurred. Why? Everything in the Cosmos, is emptiness condensed into a charged particle. Since everything is emptiness and we are Immortal, all we have to remember is one thing, God is everywhere and EVERYTHING is God.

I think the most dangerous thing to watch out for is the fact that "this is all coming from you" --it does not "make you better" this thought concept is meant to join everyone with you, not make "you" better.

Anyways, I went off topic here, but I of course, had to elaborate a little into the essences of time, God, energy, and how the time-less state of emptiness can heal. If there's any 'fastest' way to healing, it's to remember that we ARE Source and that "this" comes FROM us.

;D

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 02/25/11 06:42 AM.
Elle555 Offline OP
OP Offline

I recently starting doing only Spring Forest Qigong, instead of my usual routine in the morning of SFQ and then a combination of other energy medicine type exercises and EFT. I realized that I was confusing my system too much. I remember Chunyi saying that you should really do only one discipline at a time and although I knew that, I challenged it. Now I know why. It is much more effective to do only one. If I want to do anything else, I wait until much later in the day. I am feeling the effects of the Spring Forest much more powerfully now. Guess I should have listened.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved