Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77595 02/12/11 03:57 AM
Cats Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

In one of the DVDs of the Dowsing homestudy course, Marie demonstrates how to use the rods (one rod), to test the energy level of food. She demonstrates on her mug with black tea. It shows negative. Then she puts her hand on it and "blesses" it, and tries again. The rod now indicates positive.

I don't understand this? Does this mean you can just "bless" crappy food and instantly it turns to healthy food? That doesn't sound right....

Anyone?

Best
/Cats frown

Cats #77849 03/27/11 01:20 PM

I would try it first. It might be that it has no effect at all. I don't eat junk food or I would have tried it too!

lorac #77996 04/15/11 09:55 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Cats,

It's not making junk or bad food good for you. There is the law of nature. What she is doing is just bumping up it's energy level.

You can bump up the energy level of a soft drink as much as you'd like, yet its still not going to be healthy or good for you.

After you read "The Messages in Water" by Emoto, you will never, not say a blessing to your food before eating again. wink

Much Love,

Shawn

whats the use of Bumping up the energy level of the soft drink?

---------------------------------------------------
Online Marketing

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Not much Sam, not much.

wink

Cats #88538 11/10/21 11:02 AM

Getting thinner or staying in shape, one of the significant part is to keep away from the shoddy nourishment, then, at that point, add some activity, actually I think food is the initial step and the key, eating quality food and appropriate sum, then, at that point, it isn't difficult to be solid and acceptable shape https://foodprocessoronline.com/

Cats #88549 11/18/21 05:21 PM

Shawn can correct me, but in my limited knowledge of this, my understanding is... Everything is energy - your body, your food, your home, etc - and it all has a vibration. When your energy is in harmony with your surroundings, food, etc it creates an optimal environment for peace, health, etc. to flourish. (I'm taking this class for my environment and Spring Forest QiGong for myself - love them both!)

Shawn mentioned "The Messages in Water" by Emoto... it's fascinating! And you can see where even something as good for you as water could potentially impact you negatively if the energy is "off". What I get from all this is that food/drink has an energy that is not necessarily connected to whether or not the food/drink is considered nutritionally good for you. If you bump up/bless it, it harmonizes the food/water so it doesn't negatively impact your energy... but it doesn't change how nutritional it is. I now bump/bless all my food/drink.

Hope this makes some sense! 🙂

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved