Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77632 02/17/11 10:16 AM
OP Offline

Can anybody recommend any healers who work effectively with energy bodies, who can actually isolate problems in specific energy bodies? I would prefer any details for healers working in NSW or ACT, but am open to hearing about others if they are highly recommended. Thank you in advance for anyone who can help.

The person I've heard about is Donna Eden from the USA, but I think she gives workshops all over the world, so you may find someone Down Under who has studied with her. She has a couple of You Tube demos so you could see if that suits.

I see that your query was posted months ago with no replies. I hesitated before because I thought maybe there was something specific to Jeddah Mali's teachings that dealt with energy healing. As no one has replied, though, perhaps this will be helpful to you.

The Energy Medicine Institute - Advancing the Field of Energy Medicine
www.energymed.org/

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Here are some recommendations from Jeddah.

I would recommend:

Lin Bell at LinBell.com

Siobhan Hagen at siobahn.hagen@gmail.com

Bridget Allon at gratefullybridget@gmail.com

I can also recommend Liz Winter. Amazing lady all round. Reiki Healer/Master. info@lizwintermedium.com

I hope this is helpful - let us know how you do!

With love,
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved