Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,

My front door is 12 degree a N3 location. since I can only change 5 degrees up or down for the front door, it doesn't really change anything either go up or down (besides choose the 42.5 hexagram which is the only good choice.) besides stick with 42.5, is there another way to change the mountain? because my office is under an disaster star so as my bedroom

Also, my boss's has a south door office. But he sits facing west which is his loss area(can't move his desk). Can I put a hexagram on the west wall to cure this, do I find one that is 10 degree span or anyone that will benefit him? should I put one on his office door too?
Thanks very much

Hi,Blackiekitty,

I've tried to change the mountain of my front door using metal plates on one side of the door frame, but it did not produce the effect I wanted. Maybe I will try change the mountain with the help of a carpenter (He'll have to remove the door and put it back into place at a different angle).

With respect to your boss - I would check first if he's sitting in an area with good stars. If the location is very good, then it's not too bad to face a less good direction (the total loss direction offers the highest growth opportunities) but if you can have both then it's brilliant. I am not sure about this, but I think you can put an appropriate hexagram on his desk. But if West is his total loss area, then he's a West person and SW and NW are not the best directions as well.

Having a favourable hexagram above your office door can only do good. I changed my apartment door, it now faces my total loss direction (before it was only the frustration direction) but as it's the hexagram for wealth, I was able to discover where my abundance drained away (I got the period wrong). It may take it's time but if you're open to receive the hints then you can take the appropriate steps.

Love,
Astrid

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Blackiekitty,

A hexagram on the west wall he is facing won't shift it, however, he can activate all his best directions in the office with the activation cards. a hexagram over the office door is a great idea.

Much Love, Shawn

ooops,

I wrote West person, but I meant East.... sorry.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved