Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Hi Kim,

I was glad to be one of the six participants in your workshop April 17th. I enjoyed it very much. I agree that everyone in the room was a love teacher. Everyone was willing to participate and share from their heart.

You did a great job. The exercises flowed nicely and we ended on a very positive note.

I learned and borrowed techniques from you for my first workshop.

Bonnie Best

My first 'practice' workshop was April 19th. I chose to title the workshop "A Life of Happiness Begins Now". There were 7 participants and me. It was a nice size for my first workshop.

Everyone was open and willing to participate. I gave each of them a folder with the 16 page handout, my business card, a one page Feed Forward questionnaire and a page for resources as a follow up. I did not use a computer or the PowerPoint. I used a binder with my facilitator notes in it.

Next time I plan to go thru the 7 areas of the home for happiness only once, and discuss the happiness set-point earlier. The PPT and handout goes thru the 7 areas twice, once is supposed to be done quickly and the next time with more interaction. I want to simplify this and go thru them only once, and to go into depth on a few rather than skimming over all of them.

I started by asking them to share something they appreciate about themselves. I think that was a good way to start, and I plan to do that again.

The Feed Forward questions I asked were:

[1]What did you like best about the workshop?
[2]What was the most valuable thing you learned during the workshop?
[3]What would you want more of or less of during the workshop?
[4]How would you describe your experience in the workshop to someone interested in taking a future workshop?
[5]Other comments?

One person said they wanted another meditation, and another said they wanted more visualizations. I played the centering recorded for us by Marci near the beginning, and played the visualization recorded by Marci at the end.

I love one of the answers to question 4: "I would tell them that this class is like a vitamin supplement for your soul." I plan to use that one on future handouts and my website and social networking posts.

Overall I feel very good about my first workshop, and I'm looking forward to the next one May 16th. That will be the Love Course which I've titled "Love for All Seasons."

Bonnie

BonnieB #78156 05/17/11 06:28 PM

I had my 'practice' Love for All Seasons workshop last night.

It went well. I had 4 lovely women attend. I received good Feed Forward and another quotable comment to share with those who are considering attending future workshops.

I am in the process of planning future workshops. I'll post dates when I have them.

Bonnie

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard