Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77685 02/28/11 11:02 PM
OP Offline

Let us know when and where you will be putting on a Love or Happiness training! It is ok to mention the whole event (example: as part of the World Wellness Fair, San Francisco, May 22-24, 2011), but please do not spam your fellow Love Ambassadors or use the Forum as an advertising outlet. Thanks!

I am doing my first 'practice' Happiness 2-hour workshop at Castro Valley Unity in Castro Valley, CA, on April 19th, 2011, 6:30 to 8:30 pm.

The minister at the church is a friend, and I have taught workshops at the church before. Rev Donna is willing to let me use the church without a fee. My flyer will say that the cost of the workshop is a "Love offering to the church, if you wish."

I have a friend who is helping me with strategies and marketing. We brain stormed names for the workshop and both liked the name "A Life of Happiness Begins Now".

My plan is to schedule a Love workshop in May. I want to have the date set before I do the Happiness workshop, so that I can invite people to attend during the Happiness workshop.

If you know anyone near Castro Valley who might like to attend my first workshop April 19th, feel free to contact me.

Kim, I appreciate your invitation to attend your workshops, and I want to extend an invitation to attend mine -- free of charge!

Actually mine are free of charge to everyone at this time, with an optional love offering if people feel inclined, however I will not put any pressure on anyone to do that.

I hope to get what I call "Feed Forward" at the end of the workshop, so that I can learn what works well and what people would like to see more of in the workshop. This practice is my way of learning, growing, and improving the workshop. I want to build my confidence so that when I begin to charge, I'll feel more confidence about it.

I have more than 40 years experience teaching, and you might think by now I would have the confidence to charge. Well, that is my current challenge, to know and feel that I offer enough value to warrant charging for it!

Bonnie Best in Castro Valley, California

Last edited by BonnieB; 03/23/11 02:11 AM.

I will be doing my first 'practice' Love for All Seasons course on May 16, 2011, 6:30 pm to 9 pm, at Castro Valley Unity Church

BonnieB #77865 03/30/11 07:28 PM
OP Offline

The Love Course ~ Creating a Life of Love!
April 17, 2011 San Rafael, California

Check out the details at www.kaleidoscopespirit.com
Any Love Ambassadors in the Bay Area who would like to come, please email me at kim@kaleidoscopespirit.com. Thanks!

Link Copied to Clipboard