Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

You never find any post that says photoreading doesn't work. It's been my experience that any thread that talks bad about photoreading gets deleted.

So if the benefits of photoreading were so good, the company wouldn't worry about people saying it doesn't work..... No one has to worry about the value of gold because we all know it's worth money.... No matter how much many bad words people give gold people will still take it because it's good.

Photoreading on the other hand...... Hmmmmm? The self-help industry is a huge industry that's growing bigger than ever before.... Fooling people. Telling people what to believe and what not to believe... telling people that it's better to feel good. feeling bad has its time and place..... your coach yells at you to [censored] you off so you play a better game.

Don't waste your time and money on thiis people.... You don't see any solid evidence whatsoever that tells u beyond of a reason of a doubt your life will be better.

I was way better off not using the system. I was much more active too. Ever since i stopped using the system life has been much nicer.

If anything the photoreading system has hurt my confidence.... With even subject matter that I am good at.... The results of photoreading actually made me worse at things.

photoreading and self-help has given me insecurities that never existed before. So if u want to be insecure and live a misserable life go ahead and purchase some of this garbage offered on the site.

Want to change ur life today? Go to the gym run and eat healthy.... Dopn't listen to corporations that try and promise u a better life. They are after one thing and that's ur money.....

Life can be much cheapper more enjoyable... So let go of all this garbage and just be urself!

Have a good day.

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 03/08/11 07:47 AM. Reason: Flaming remarks removed

"Life can be much cheapper more enjoyable... So let go of all this garbage and just be urself!"

You talking like a life-coach.

I have used photoreading since 1994. The first books I happened to read were on natural health - but it was many years later before I realized how deeply vested I was in the material. I had seemingly psychic experiences and did not realize the reactions were based on what I had (photo)read many years before.

The most notable experience was when a neighbor friend with cancer who had a horrible wound on his leg that would not heal, even after 8 months of medical attention. The impression I had was that he needed to be in the sun. Upon the objection that his doctors would not let him be in the sun (because of the cancer), I determined he should use a commercially available ointment. The wound cleared up in a DAY.

Does photo reading really work? Hm, methinks there are grounds for this process! Perhaps you have not yet found your version of "proof".

Blessings!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

There's nothing wrong with not doing PhotoReading or experiencing any of Learning Strategies courses or other self help courses, college courses or any educational path you choose. It depends on your path what you're looking for. Most people don't study to be vets and look after animals and even among those who do choose to study this there will be a few who realise this is not the path for them.

Whatever path you choose and whatever courses you do. Be open, because it's your experience. If you decide after doing a course it's not for you and you learn you can be happy the way you were before then you've learned something important for you. Live your truth.

Thanks for sharing.
Alex

It's too bad that you've had a negative experience but be careful about assuming that everyone else will. I am mature enough to decide whether or not to purchase a product for personal development and to accept the consequences of that decision in such a nebulous field as is "personal development", whereby the factors that lead to success are highly influenced by each individual. I bought the Photoreading system in order to learn a new way to approach reading. I'm finding it full of useful strategies and it is helping me to approach learning in another way. I haven't abandoned my old traditional style of reading, which I enjoy in some circumstances. And I eat healthily and go to the gym. They're all compatible activities. smile

OP Offline

I'm no assuming it won't work on anyone..... I've interviewed many photoreaders time and time again with no measureable result and the only truth they've had was the old style of reading. Seems to me like this is kinda like a lottery, a very expensive one where the winner gets to have a skill that really does help them.

So far I haven't found any winners with the system. i've talked to some people who've claimed they've got positive results but nothing that measures more than what they've been getting before.

Last edited by dijinan1; 03/14/11 02:14 PM.

dijinan1......I'm just going to say it. Your posts here do not strike me as being grounded in wanting to serve, but rather to promote an agenda that is based on some measure of personal bitterness. To say photoreading didn't work for you is one thing, but to say life got worse from photoreading?

Your posts just scream "victim". This forum is not the place for you to vent your own personal failures and frustrations, in my opinion.

Want to meet someone who has gotten more from Photoreading than they got before? I'm one of 'em. And I periodically stay in touch with several people from the group I went to the seminar with and I'm not alone. I don't process information at 25,000 words per minute, and I haven't had any magical moments from the photoreading step itself, but that is just one step of a larger process. I can say this without hesitation: when I diligently apply these principles, I can get the information I desire from a book in about a third to half the time it would normally take me, and I get more information from it and have more access to that information.

That's not opinion, that's fact that I've verified over and over and over again. I'm a fan of the process because it works and I'm going to the seminar next month for a refresher course.

Do it, don't do it, I doubt most people in here particularly care. But using this forum as your personal venting ground is not appropriate. It's like you have some vendetta or something. Write 'em a letter, leave this place be, and move on with your life, man.

I truly wish you well and I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved