Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77758 03/12/11 08:05 PM
OP Offline

Does anyone remember if there's a place in Jeddah's meditations where she talks more fully about healing the earth? I remember that she mentions the form and structure of the earth, but I wondered about things like the earth's subtle body, or the earth's chakras, or the earth's physical, emotional, mental and spritual condition — similar to the way we progress through the chakras or sometimes address the energy bodies. I would like to address the earth healing part of Jeddah's meditation teaching with as much knowledge and thoroughness as possible.

Thank you.

catalina #77765 03/16/11 02:49 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Catalina!

Jeddah addressed the concept of healing the earth in one of her retreats. As the earth has an energetic system that is very similar to our own physical bodies, we can have a healing impact any time we maximize our own energy fields and connect with the magnetic field of the earth. I think it was White Eagle who said that any time we pull on any strand of the web of life, we shift the entire structure. As we expand and increase our own energies, we do the same for Mother Earth.

The links below lead to an Earth Healing Meditation that Jeddah did at one of her seminars.

Listen:
http://go.learningstrategies.com/digitaldownload/files/holiday/jm_earthhealing_hgms.mp3

Download:
http://go.learningstrategies.com/digitaldownload/files/holiday/jm_earthhealing_hgms.zip

Much love to you!

Wendy

Last edited by Wendy_Greer; 03/16/11 02:50 PM.
OP Offline

Hi, Wendy,

Thanks for sharing this. I have listened to this meditation many, many times. It was what convinced me to go ahead and get Jeddah's meditation disks.

Thanks for your reply. I didn't realise you had done so because every time I checked in to the Forum I saw only 1 next to this post.

Has Jeddah said anything in particular about healing for Japan and New Zealand? I know in general she says not to address what's happening as if it were a 'problem' but just to hold our beautiful earth planet in our healing love and light. But if there's more we can do, I'd like to know about it.

Which brings me to another question. Do you know if Jeddah will be giving a retreat or recorded lessons for healing in particular? For people and situations as well as for the earth?

Thanks, again, Wendy. Always good to hear from you.

Love,

Catalina

catalina #77881 04/01/11 07:00 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Thanks so much for pursuing this, Catalina!

We are starting a "Be Good to Our Earth" monthly meditation in April. Check out the post on this forum for details and enrollment data.

Lots of love,
Wendy

Originally Posted By: Wendy_Greer
Hi Catalina!

Jeddah addressed the concept of healing the earth in one of her retreats. As the earth has an energetic system that is very similar to our own physical bodies, we can have a healing impact any time we maximize our own energy fields and connect with the magnetic field of the earth. I think it was White Eagle who said that any time we pull on any strand of the web of life, we shift the entire structure. As we expand and increase our own energies, we do the same for Mother Earth.

The links below lead to an Earth Healing Meditation that Jeddah did at one of her seminars.

Listen:
http://go.learningstrategies.com/digitaldownload/files/holiday/jm_earthhealing_hgms.mp3

Download:
http://go.learningstrategies.com/digitaldownload/files/holiday/jm_earthhealing_hgms.zip

Much love to you!

Wendy

Such a very amazing link!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved