Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77783 03/17/11 02:39 PM
OP Offline

Can anybobdy help me imagining or visualizing the different energies (Your own energy, the generational energy, the master's energy) that Master Chunyi Lin mentions in the small universe meditation cd? I'm trying to understand them but i'm having no success, so i've just invented some sort of light with different colors to distinguish them.
Any hint will be greatly appreciated.
A.

Dear Andrea!
I think you need not to visualize something with tension. Quite enough to be sure and it works.

Hi There!

I'm new at this forum, just started reading yesterday. I have been doing qigong for awhile. You should use your intuition to form the images for you. Just ask your intuition, i'm serious. You will get the best benefit for yourself at that time.
Cheers.

Here's a quick overview of Small Universe. This is just one of infinite possible variations.

Take a few moments a relax...

Imagine you are floating in the universe...

Say the password.

See everything in the universe made of energy, see your body made of energy, FEEL your energy, feel the energy of your body, feel the universe. Feel them blend together. Feel the energy of the life-force of your ancestors, feel that energy blend with your as well.

See energy as emptiness that arises from Mind and condenses into particles that make up form. When fresh energy arises it comes from the emptiness and condenses, when it is no longer needed it diffuses back into the emptiness. See your mind as made of emptiness that is uncondensed. See matter as form that is condensed, but still made of uncondensed energy (emptiness). This emptiness has a subtle, tranquil but trans-formative quality to it. Make the intention to master this energy.

When visualizing, imagining that sparks of energy come out of the emptiness and enters your body has an effect. (everything is energy/emptiness) When exhaling, the 'old', used energy goes back into the emptiness (you could see it as smoke evaporating back into the uncondensed field) Blockages are just 'knots' or tangles in the flow. See those as emptiness and they will dissapear.

I hope this helps~

~Z

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved