Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
lorac Offline OP
OP Offline

It hasn't been too long since I did an updated dowsing of my home. Lately things in my life have been not going so well, I noticed a change in how I felt and how others were behaving and talked a little about how the earthquake had affcted the world. I have had trouble at work, felt personally troubled, stuck in my work or how I progressed in almost everything and my sleep patterns have been erratic at best. I have had headaches, stressed out and tired! I even tried to check it off as the power of the "Super Moon" (which I'm sure contributed to it). FINALLY, TODAY I thought "I haven't checked geopathic stress since the earthquake" Sure enough I had FOUR new geopathic stress lines. I just got done curing them and I feel better already! I can't wait to see how good I sleep tonight. One of them was right across my pillows! So I would suggest that everyone check geopathic if you haven't already done it!

Hi

There must be plenty of movement in the earth as I have been finding new lines every few weeks, over the last 12 months?
It also affects my ability to sleep. Since curing my house I now seem to be much more sensitive to changes.
cheers

Pete;-)

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha lorac,

Rechecking your space once or twice a year, or when things seem "off," is a good idea.

Much Love,

Shawn

Hi Guys

Over the last few month I have been finding additional lines, and old lines becomming significantly more powerful ie one has moved from a reading of 6 to 25!
One I found now with stress coming from 180 degrees from the original line.
I am also finding an increase in activity from local wandering spitits turning up at my door for a bit of tlc and assistance in moving on.

cheers

Pete

tlc = tender loving care

lorac Offline OP
OP Offline

jUST LOOKING BACK AT THIS OLD POST...AUSTRALIA...I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! JUST DID THE ADVANCED DOWSING IN MINNEAPOLIS USA IN SEPTEMBER.

lorac Offline OP
OP Offline

BARCELONA...AWESOME!

lorac Offline OP
OP Offline

ALAN WHERE ARE YOU?

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved