Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78002 04/17/11 10:12 PM
OP Offline

I've used the Anxiety-Free paraliminal in the past. It was actually the one that introduced me to learning strategies. I've had social anxiety for awhile and get anxious in public situations and especially in offices. If the walls aren't sound proof I find myself unintentionally paying attention to all of the other conversations. I am most likely a tonal person. My first experience with the anxiety-free paralminal wasn't so great. I feel like it may have helped to add to my hyper-awareness when I'm stressed. I do have the ultimate you library and the new paraliminals including talking to win. I do not have the paraliminal accelerator program. Can somebody give me suggestions on how I can move beyond this anxiousness/hyper-awareness and which combo paraliminals could help me?

I was experiencing some anxiety last week due to a difficult work situation and while I listened to several paraliminals, including Anxiety-Free (I'm doing the accelerator program), I found Self-Esteem Supercharger really made me feel better. You might also try Focus and Concentration?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I recommend Personal Genius and Focus and Concentration. Self-Esteem Supercharger is also a good choice.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved