Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78004 04/18/11 07:19 AM
OP Offline

Chunyi Lin says feel the emptiness. Could someone please give a description of what this means? Is this the same as what is called the void of the universe?

I'm not exactly sure what this concept is or how to get to that state. My idea is that it means the universe before it became anything at all, stars, planets, etc. And for us, maybe before we took on any kind of identity. If this is true, does anyone have any suggestions of how to connect with this state? Thank you so much!

mimih321 #78029 04/22/11 05:17 PM

I think nobody answer you! The Emptiness is inside of us and nobody except us can explain us about matter of this thing. You can read a tons of books but you'll never find the answer... Only your own emptiness will...
Discard your logic.
As for me I just try forget all myself and connect to absolute. As for you - your idea may be correct for you only.

Andrewtamb #78036 04/23/11 11:55 AM

It is a field of pure abstract potentials. The Emptiness that "fills" the space between all energies is energy itself in an uncondensed form. It is like a liquid, when it is focused and directed upon by mind, it spirals down and condenses into electrons that ripple outwards "miniature radio signals" of your intentions. The condensed emptiness would be like chunks of ice floating around in the void (uncondensed emptiness), but they are made of the same thing. Even things like mind, time, gravity and light are 'forms' of this emptiness that is focused and directed differently.

If you could "separate" the emptiness and look inside it, you would find every possibility, every concept and idea, whole and abstract-- its all there.

However, the observer of the mind (YOU) are beyond ALL of these things and non-things. I'll leave that up for you to discover for yourself, but just know that if you trust the emptiness, you will be lead to "just the right places" and you'll know exactly why you're there... Who knows, 'reality' might even turn into a light-show.

Remember that everything in the physical universe is symbolic with your connection to your Source. The way you view the world, see & feel and respond to various situations is also symbolic to your connection. The idea is to practice until you master it, stay with it, and you will gain a total and complete understanding of it all, in "time" you will KNOW.

wink

Good luck in your training and God bless.

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 04/23/11 12:01 PM.
Zakyrus #78049 04/26/11 05:50 AM
OP Offline

Thank you both.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved