Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78010 04/19/11 09:35 PM
OP Offline

Hi everybody.
I was wondering if I could use the harvesting qi movements at the end of other form of exercises, like can I do it at the end of some jogging or lifting weights or swimming?
Thanks for your help.

I am sure that Qi exercises with another body training will give you excellent result! As combination of fullness and emptiness.

YES!! Play with your energy at every moment you can, try to see how your energy flows with *every* activity you do, every situation, every circumstance. Even in 'negative' situations you will see how there is a "flow"

If you keep this up over a period of time (days, weeks, etc) you will start to always get a feel of how energy is flowing around you, you'll be more in tune and synched with things around you. More and more you will be tuned with the flow as your mind synchs with your activities.

You become your activity "as energy"...and flow with it. wink

~Z

I am glad this question was asked.

I jog/run every morning, and I have now do the SFQigong breathing and visualizations, including small universe while I am running. I find it rewarding and allows me to really be in the moment, time goes by before I know it I've been running for an hour!

Do you have any advice about using SFQ while running?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

The section on walking/running exercise in the level One course is a good place to start.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved