Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78013 04/20/11 03:39 PM
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I'd like to share the experiences I made after reviewing my feng shui because things did not turn out the way I wanted, especially with respect to time feng shui.

First thing I realized was that I determined the wrong period. In the course manual you are provided with charts for period 7 and 8 and I tried every possible constellation for several months to make it work, without any convincing results. I had a nice chat on the phone with a feng shui master in Germany who studied with grandmaster Yap Cheng Hai. Then I realized that I should not take the last refinancing of the house but the last major renovation as basis of the time chart which makes it a period 6 house. After reading so many books on feng shui, I am able to draw the charts myself. The house belongs to my parents since 1972 and at that time they undertook major renovations: new roof, new facade, relocation of the front door, new floors all over the house, etc. (The house itself was built in period 2: in 1898!) I was born in period 6 and "moved into" this house and this apartment when I was born.

I have to use the pie chart for my home and when looking at
the stars and the rooms I realized why I had a constant outflow of many since period 8 started: The water star 8, the most important abundance star in this period was located in the bathroom! (The concept of the water star is introduced in level 4, but unfortunately without explanation how to interpret, cure and activate any and all star combinations which I deeply regret frown )

Now I was able to understand why my home was really supporting in period 6 and 7, during period 6 the dominant water star 6 was on the front door and the dominant water star for period 7 was in the living room. But since period 7 we had experienced difficulties with long-term savings (due to the future prosperity star 8 in the bathroom) and now in period 8 it was almost desastrous.

Well, it took me 5 years to figure it out laugh. I applied the appropriate counter measures to my bathroom. The tub is plugged, I placed a large mirror on the bathroom door and of course, I keep it constantly closed.

Due to the pie chart, I was also able to figure out, that the door to my apartment was also to a very tiny part in the range where the water star was located. The facing of my apartment door was on the empty line between SE3 and S1 but most of the time facing SE3. I used the hexagram course to change the facing of the apartment door which is not relevant for the facing direction of the entire house. I was able to use the hexagram for wealth 14.6 in gold (colour facet of abundance) and determined S1 as facing direction of the apartment door thus strengthening the fraction of the South area where the apartment door is located. Now the attention is drawn more onto the apartment door than on the draining bathroom.

Now I really experience good results. My business is thriving again and I have the impression that the money does no longer drain away. I will be sure in a couple of months.

I think due to the wealth hexagram over my apartment door I started to change my thinking on a consistent basis (using affirmations) which multiplies the effect.

I placed a well-lit fountain next to the entrance to activate the said water star 8 outside the bathroom, but I have the impression that strengthening the South direction with the hexagram is enough. I will test it smile

The positive results I received reinforce my opinion that period 6 is correct. I will keep on looking for a book that helps me interpret my flying stars chart, I have read dozens of books on flying star feng shui so far, a couple more won't matter wink

Happy Easter!

Astrid

astrid #78185 05/22/11 01:25 PM
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi there,

a little update: Everything is fine! Almost brilliant! My impression regarding the hexagram over my apartment door seems to be correct, less draining away of money smile

Love,
Astrid

astrid #78195 05/24/11 03:56 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Excellent Astrid!

astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all!

I have made some interesting observations regarding the hexagram over my apartment door.

The facing direction of the house's front door is SW2. So I used a flying stars chart period 6 SW2 for my apartment. As I explained above, I placed a hexagram for S1 over my apartment door to strengthen the South energy with water star 8 in this area and to draw it away from my bathroom.

After a couple of weeks now, it seems to me that placing the hexagram over my apartment door "moved" the South palace into the entrance area, shifting the original SE area into my kitchen.

Could that be true?

I did not change the facing direction of the house, the applicable chart is still period 6 SW2, but the energies have moved, so it seems, in a counter-clockwise direction...

Looking forward to your insights smile

Astrid

astrid #78745 10/17/11 08:04 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Astrid!

Debra and I went over your question and feel something other than feng shui is at play here. You can only shift your front door 5 degrees to the left or right, and putting a South 1 hexagram over your front door could not shift it from a Southwest 2 (217.5 to 232.5) to a South 1 (157.5 to 172.5). The gap between the two mountains is plain and simply too big.

Also, even if you could shift it, the energy wouldn't follow a simple counter clockwise directional change, but would follow the path the flying stars would have taken.

We are as perplexed as you are!

All the best to you!

astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Wendy!

I am sorry, maybe I did not explain it correctly, I'll try again:

The apartment door faces SE3/S1 but the front door of the house faces SW2. Therefore, the applicable chart for the house is SW2. I only changed the facing direction of the entrance door to my apartment and not the facing direction of the house's entrance door.

I have the feeling that the energies simply shifted around. The applicable chart stays the same only the energies have moved a bit...?

Love,

Astrid

astrid #78759 10/25/11 02:25 PM

Hi Astrid

A few possibilities for you to consider:

1.) Have you considered that your apartment door may be YOUR personal front door, and warrant another chart? (Depends on your floor plan as well.)

2.) It is possible for palace stars to shift around - it is called the Great Method of Moving Palaces, although you won't find it written up anywhere. The Chinese saved this little secret! smile

3.) If the water star 8 is truly in your bathroom, I may have a way to get it out. Send me a private message.

4.) Period 6 sounds like the correct period to me too. Refinancing will work under circumstances but in this case you were already in there previously so the qi imprints are different.

Kaye

Last edited by KWLee; 10/25/11 02:50 PM.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved