Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

What's the difference between the Ultimate You Library & the enhanced version?

x

One version has 26 Paraliminals and one version has 34 Paraliminals (the "complete" version). You can find the description of both products in the Learning Strategies "Product" page. I ordered the 26-version one recently and changed 4 of them from the Ultimate version for newer titles from the Complete version for a nominal fee. I also got the Paraliminal Accelerator, which I have personally found to be worth in helping me get the best of the Paraliminal Library.

OP Offline

OK. I get it now.

I forgot that the 'ultimate you' paraliminal set was originally sold as 22 cd's.

I'd already bought the extra 4 CD's before i bought the 'ultimate you'.

I've had them all loaded onto my ipod for so long, i forgot that it wasn't sold originally as a 26 CD set.

You're so right about the accelerator. I've had it a year now and i love it. It really does enhance the paraliminal experience.

x

Hi! I love the paraliminal accelerator too! Listened to new behavior generator-b today and I found hiking and eating leaner easier today! My goal is to let go of
20 pounds yet I'm also finding my relationships and money management improving. I've more energy to swim, yoga, hike, clean, do my work, learn Italian, teach and do business. Im listening to new history generator-b tonight for mental review.

Paraliminals way better than reading same self-help books! Thank you!

OP Offline

I enjoyed reading your paraliminal accelerator thread, prosperitylove.

I know exactly what you mean with regard to self-help books vs paraliminals. I've not picked up a self-help book in months. I find my arsenal of paraliminals either sort things out or put me on the right track.

I used to listen to loads of self-help whilst driving as well. Nowadays, it seems to be the accelerator info instead.

Last edited by shari levy; 06/21/11 06:12 PM.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved