Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78045 04/24/11 05:28 PM
OP Offline

I would like some honest feedback about the Diamond Feng Shui products from people who have purchased it. I have not purchased this item and I am considering purchasing it, but am a little leary because of the high price tag. I am willling to put 100% into this, but I really want to know if it has worked for other people. Here are the things that my and my family are currently experiencing and I am wondering if, in your experience, can this product help my family and me.

1. I am a new mom and am experiecing depression and envy of others, for no reason.
2. My husband has been laid off again for the second time in two years. He is a teacher and is currently working towards he MBA, but we still have no job proscpects.
3. I worked as a teacher and quit my job because of the working conditions. I recently started a new business and have not had any sucess in the business.
4. My husband and I moved to another state 2 years ago, I have not found any people that I can connect to, and I would love to make some new friends in this town.
5. I have found that I am becoming increasingly envious of others, more depressed, and lonely. I am really wanting to find friends, increase my business, and enhance my reputation. My home is becoming more cluttered everyday as I have lost a lot of energy dealing with all this stress.

Any experience, good and bad, would greatly appreciated to help me determine if this is the product for me and my family to invest it.

Thank you!

mochadia #78047 04/25/11 02:43 PM

Hi mochadia,

I purchased the course 5 years ago. Honestly, it has its strengths and weaknesses.

First of all, you're a new mom (congrats!) so feelings of depression, loneliness and envy could just be a post birth experience. Many new moms suffer from the so-called "baby blues". It's a matter of hormones and lack of sleep - so I'm pretty sure this issue will get back to normal soon even without feng shui. I have two children and I went through this, too. It's not unusual at all.

However, I am quite sure that the course can help with the topics you listed. One the other hand you could also check out the cost of a good feng shui practioner/master and invest the money in a classical feng shui consultation.

In Chinese tradition, feng shui represents only one third of your entire luck, another third is your behaviour and attitude and the last third is heaven luck (the family you're born into, your horoscope etc.). Feng shui can support you, but it's not all feng shui. Attitude and thinking play another important role in your life (the essential course helps you with your goals, too.)

Love,
Astrid

astrid #78052 04/26/11 02:36 PM

Hi again,

There are some other aspects I would like to share. Diamond Feng Shui has some different approaches than other feng shui masters.

An aspect you don't find with other feng shui masters is the Diamond color facets that are introduced in level 1 and 2 (but covered in more detail in the course Diamond colors).

What I really like about Diamond Feng Shui is the use of the law of attraction for your goals combined with the personal best directions, this is really powerful (can be found in the essentials course).

All in all it is a good introduction to feng shui the interior of your home. It does not cover the overall evaluation of external influences to your home but for a few aspects.

From my personal experience the effects of level 3 can be a real (positive) surprise.

Love,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved