Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi there,
We have 5 steps and we have to know the purpuse for each step. Are my purpose the same in all the steps or do I have to say something relevant to each step like my purpose is to photo read xyz or My purpose is to preview xyz. In other words purpose shoud stay the same through all steps right??

OP Offline

Discover a life full of Abandence

My experience is that the concept of 'purpose' is layered. I'll start with a broad purpose that is almost more of a theme, like "discover a life full of abundance". But then as I move through the material in the preview and photoreading steps, and even during activation, that purpose may become more refined or evolve in some fashion. For example, maybe it becomes "increase my spiritual, emotional, physical, relationship and financial abundance". Or "I desire to discover what old beliefs are holding me back and preventing from living an abundant life".

I've found that the more specific my purpose is, the more I 'get' from PhotoReading. Vague and general purpose statements don't seem to have much magic for me. It's gotta be a purpose that really wakes me up, stirs my spirit. The purpose you have in your second post is nice, but for me, it's way too general. Were it me I'd be asking questions to refine it, especially as I progress with the book. What kind of abundance do I specifically want? Why do I want it? What will life be like once I have it? What will that FEEL like? What do I think is in my way of having that right now?

Those become activation questions that for me usually end up leading me to a somewhat different purpose statement by the time I'm almost finished than when I started.

OP Offline

Hi Conejo23,

Thank you very much for the great insight and example. You gived me an answer that is crystal clear. smile

you're most welcome, let us know how this goes for you!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved