Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

HI There,

I am going through some sort of crisis and my paraliminals don't seem to be working the same way they once did. I have the entire collection including the newest ones with Happy for No Reason, Living the Law of Attraction, etc. I even purchased the paraliminal accelerator. I should say I also had purchased the Awakening Prologue from Holosync which seemed to work well but then i got lazy. I also purchased the 1st level after that and it seemed like it didn't do very much, but perhaps I wasn't ready for level 1. Anyway, I used to use the paraliminals with quite a bit of success, though truth be told, it was mainly Personal Genius that I was using. I used to be a straight A student, then the company I worked for was bought out and since then I have been under extreme stress. The year following the buyout was excruciating to say the least but I was still taking two courses at a time and still getting As with an occasional B. Now I am down to the 2nd last year and have failed two of my courses. I am only taking 1 course at a time. I can't focus, I feel angry all the time, I have no desire to study and even work is exhausting me despite having a new position away from my former utterly incompetent boss. I guess to sum it up, I am very unhappy and very unmotivated. Getting this piece of paper will help me move on to better position and/or leave the compnay I am currently at. Also, since this buyout I have put on 20lbs and that may not sounds like much but for my body type I am on the verge of being obese if not already (I now weigh 140lbs). Does anyone have any recommendations of what combination of paraliminals I can use to fire up my motivation to study, perform efficiently at work, lose weight,a dn dissolve this anger. I am at my wit's end and don't know what else to try. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Powerful Thinking helped me through my troubles. Keep this in mind for me personally it took about 2 months of using paraliminal and hypnosis daily to root the good seeds in my mind.If I were to start slacking off the bad thoughts would start to overtake the good thoughts.

Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:
I feel angry all the time,

I suggest using Happy For No Reason for a while at night. Use Personal Genius first thing in the morning on the days you are taking classes or studying. You might also need to use Get Around to it. It sounds like you're not using Paraliminals at the moment. Use Self-Esteem Supercharger a couple of times a week. The buy out seems to have affected your self esteem along with the weight gain.

Start with one thing. I would pick attitude. I know I probably wouldn't pick that if I were in your position. Sitting on the sidelines I can see that if you can be more positive the other stuff will start falling into place. So pick Paraliminals that empower your thinking. Personal Genius, Happy for No Reason, Self-Esteem Supercharger, Power Thinking, Sales Leap (how you talk to others, if you can sell them that you're moving up in the world it pulls you up.) Are just some of the Paraliminals you can play with.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks! Did you just use it once a day? Did you play the sleep tracks as well?

OP Offline

Thanks Alex,

Do you mean playing the sleep track on repeat for Happy For No Reason?

I have been using the paraliminals, but not with consistency. I used to find Get Around to It would really start making me feel nervous to get things done, but now it seems mild. As I said, my mind is, to put it mildly "resistant."

So how many paraliminals do you think would be ok to use a day for maximum results?

I also have a question about headphones since Centerpointe says to use some specific Sony headphones. I used to find that that my Apple headphones worked quite well, but lately they don't seem as good. I don't know if its because Apple changed them. The ones that originally came with the old ipods were amazing, but it seems the latest versions with the micropohne have lost something. I do have the Bose noise cancelling heaphones, but they are quite bulky to wear at night and too expensive to break. Any suggestios on what I could use instead?

Thanks again!

Last edited by parasync; 05/15/11 02:05 PM.

The number of Paraliminals you use in a day depends on your daily commitment to other activities. One session morning on waking, One in the evening before bed and perhaps one at lunch time is a lot in a normal working day.

The normal headphones that come with the equipment are usually just fine. They don't need to have an extraordinary price tag to work.

Push yourself. If you know you are resisting play with New Options Generator or New Behavior Generator to push yourself a little.

Change the method of listening or even the room you listen in. If you normally listen at home in bed. Try sitting up in the garden. It's amazing just how searching for a way to change your listening experience can enhance your listening intention.

Alex

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Based on what you have written, I would strongly suggest you listen to the Prosperity Paraliminal every day.

Here's why.

I have found through similar experiences that with too much stress in life, a person can feel increasingly helpless and demoralized.

I experience this reality very often these days because my job is extremely hectic and I find it monotonous at times, yet I feel compelled to keep going for a number of reasons not worth mentioning here.

What I have discovered is that my highest need in such situations is to stay inspired regardless of what's happening in my life.

I find the Prosperity Paraliminal very helpful in such situations, for it facilitates my access to vibrations of abundance that are beyond the lack and limitation that ruin my mental, emotional and physical health.

Also, you might want to consider the Euphoria! personal learning course from Learning Strategies to increase your feelings of joy, happiness and inspiration right where you are.

I also find the New Option Generator Paraliminal very renewing.

Hope this helps.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved