Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78187 05/23/11 01:19 AM
OP Offline

Hi,

We are thinking about building our first home, and the front door will face south. The builder we are choosing only have limited floor plans which the front door is in the middle and the master bedroom towards the back.

The problem is that if we choose a south 1 home, we will have a great flying star in the front door but we will have a disaster in the master bedroom. If we choose south 2 then we need a still water qi but we will have an Abundance star, but the master bath will located where the best flying star locates at.

Should we still consider to build the south 1 home which we will cure the illness star at the front door, living room and the dinning room area, or I should choose something else?

Thanks a lot

Last edited by Blackiekitty; 05/23/11 01:37 AM.

Hi Blackiekitty,

I have just looked up the star charts you mentioned: period 8, faicing S1 and S2/S3: Facing S1 has a very good combination at the back of the house, S2/3 has a very good combination at the front of the house.

So I do not quite understand whre you find the great flying star on the front door in the chart S1? You're sure about the charts? In DFS the facing direction is the facing direction of the front door faces (from the inside out). So in a S2 house built in period 8 you'll have an abundance star AND a relationship star at the front door.

From my personal experience I would never ever choose a home where the best water star (in the current period it's water star 8) flies into a bathroom. But if you choose S2, you have the dominant water star in the South, which is your facing direction and that is on of the best things that could happen. Your master bedroom will be located at the back of the house, which will then be the North sector. There's no disaster star in the north, but the future relationship star (mountain star 9). I would at all cost avoid a bedroom in the Northwest where you'll find the most negative star combination that can be found.

But, if you choose S1 and your facing direction is within a 5 degree range to SE3 then you could use a hexagram and change the facing direction to SE3 which will provide an abundance star at the front door and a power & relationship star at the back of the house (which is a very good chart). But you'll have to check with the builder if that's possible at all.

Maybe it's a good idea to use one of your consultation vouchers and check directly with one of the FS experts at Learning strategies. They might have a look at the possible floor plans, too.

Love,
Astrid

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

ALoha Blackiekitty,

[Astrid - she could have a S2/3 facing door, but it could technically fall in almost any sector of the house.]

Pulling up the South 1 flying stars and as both the Disaster Stars are metal cured, I definitely don’t think south 1 is a good option, because they’d be in such dense energy all night long. If you’re going with South 2, I think you should determine what would be in the Northwest (with a Power Star, Relationship Star and Abundance Star) and the Northeast, which also has a Power Star as well as a Relationship star.

Another option would be to use a consultation voucher with one of our Feng Shui coaches to look at the plans and sort through best options.

We also have some clients who have been having a great experience with consulting Marie directly in the building/planning stages of a new home.

Much Love,

Shawn

Hi

Blackiekitty said that the front door will be in the middle, so I presumed that she meant in the middle of the facade smile and that would be the South area. smile

Love,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved