Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78194 05/24/11 02:43 PM
simran Offline OP
OP Offline

I just bought the Diamond Feng Shui Course.

I was wondering before I bought it even if it would help me much because of the lifestyle I have inadvertently chosen for myself. Incidentally this lifestyle is something I'm working on changing.

However, in the mean time I'm not sure how one can deal with these motel rooms I live in. I am on the road over 200 days per year. I don't think the motels would look kindly on me re-arranging their rooms when I move in.

Thoughts on this would be great!

Thanks,
Simran

simran #78196 05/24/11 04:10 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Greetings Simran,

Good question.

Most times with a motel, you can tell direction of the rooms from the outside of the hotel. You could then go in and ask if you can get a room where the head of the bed is against the wall face "this" direction.

If you have the diamond edition of the course,bring the compass, yearly star chart, and either small pictures to tape up in their appropriate directions, small versions of the real thing (although a 6-rod metal wind chime could provide a challenge), or sticky notes with the cures/activations on them.

Before going to bed, toss a towel over any mirror or TV facing the bed.

Much Love,

Shawn

Shawn_Grim #78222 06/02/11 02:37 PM
simran Offline OP
OP Offline

I appreciate your answer Shawn. I have now got my hands on the course; I was home this weekend.
I have the Diamond course with all that goes with it. I found a couple pages of pictures that I assume are to be cut out and propped up in the desired locations depending on your number and what one is trying to accomplish. As luck would have it my wife & I are the same number; so that will simplify a few things.

In reference to my first post; I'm back on the road this week and my first motel room had beams over the bed with a mirror on the wall @ the foot of the bed. With another 4'X4' mirror above the sink to the north of the bed I slept in. So my first experience with this was a little unsettling.

I decided to look for the positive aspects . . . the beds were facing the right direction for my number & the window had been open so the air was refreshing; Awesome!

I covered the TV, hung a yellow shirt over the mirror @ the foot of the bed and put a chair between myself and the mirror to the north of where I was sleeping and put a towel over it. I spent a few more minutes taking care of a few poison arrows around the room. Done. That is about all I could do with the knowledge that I have thus far.
However, my perfectionism got the best of me; I didn't sleep well because I just KNEW there was more that could have been done. That is something I will just have work on.

Sim

simran #78265 06/13/11 08:50 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Yes, look at the Forgiveness section and space clear the room. Then sleep, knowing the room is in better shape than when you've arrived!

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved