Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Delphy Offline OP
OP Offline

Recently I learned that on my front door (E1) I have 20 years star 6(great metal), which sounds very promising for unexpected wealth, so I activated it right away with shiny metal sphere and river stones around - for earth to enhance metal. And started to buy lottery tickets more often then before smile
In less then one week I had flood in my apartment, due to washer machine malfunctioning, that is for me is real disaster - just a reminder -5 yellow is on east now too for the whole year, and I cured it with huge 6 rod wind chime.
Can anyone give me any idea, what went wrong?

Many times things don't happen right away. It may be that the flooding will somehow bring opportunity your way. Just ride it out and keep open to the possibilities that present themselves.

Sim

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Delphy,

The Feng shui doesn't necessarily stop events that are set in motion from happening, however, the shift in energy and awareness can can improve, lessen a negative impact. Rmember that it's just 33%.

And like simran mentioned, some times a shift can take 9 days or weeks.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved