Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78224 06/02/11 05:30 PM
simran Offline OP
OP Offline

My family has been ill more since we've moved into our current house than any time my wife or I can remember.
We've had Radon checked in the basement with nothing significant showing up.
My wife & I have the same Number & Earth sign. This in turn gives us both the same health direction which is SW. Something that just dawned on me is this. Every door in every room, save the bathroom & the front door which we never use, is in the SW corner.

Is this an issue we should be concerned with? I'm just a mere beginner but it would seem to me that the positive Chi would be released to another area if not escaping entirely from everyone of these rooms. If so, is there anything we can do?

I realized this trying to figure out how and where to energize our health direction.

Actually out of 5 people living in this house; 3 have SW as their health direction.

This is so wild.
Out of all 5 in the family 4 of us have something in common somehow either through direct number, secret friends or allies. The odd man out is our youngest boy. It seem he is always feuding with someone here as too. Poor guy!!

Man this is just to weird.

Sim

simran #78267 06/13/11 09:01 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Sim,

It's not necessarily an issue, or the issue.

Start by looking at the SW in each of the bedrooms, living room, and house, then clear the space and and physically clean it up.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved