#78251 06/11/11 03:06 AM
Karim Offline OP
OP Offline

I have a question regarding the four new Paraliminals:

Abundant Money Mindset
Intuition Amplifier
Self-Discipline
Sleep Deeply/Wake Refreshed

I am considering buying the MP3 versions of these Paraliminals.

I want to know if that would cut off the Holosync frequencies embedded in these Paraliminals.

I am unsure because the prices quoted for the MP3 versions is the same as those for the CD versions.

Please advise.

I downloaded the new 4 Paraliminals. When you are given the links to download the files, you are given a choice to download either a standard quality file for an MP3 player or a high quality file to burn to a CD. And you can download both if you want. I am not positive about the answer, but I figure the high quality file would have all the frequencies.

I am currently enjoying the Intuition Amplifier Paraliminal. These new Paraliminals are great. I have drifted away from self help and have gotten wrapped up in the stress of life. I am happy that these new Paraliminals have been released, they have come along at the right time for me.

I do have a question for the LSC staff about the downloads. In the blog about the new 4 Paraliminals, it says that each Paralimnal comes with a 20 page booklet with helpful information that relates to the Paraliminal. When you download the MP3 you don't get the booklets. Would it be possible to get a PDF of the booklet with the download? I have the files and I would like the booklets also.

The PDF file is the very first file on the download page.

Oh geezz, it was right in front of me and I missed it!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The.Holosync soundtrack on a Paraliminal is not the same as the Holosync course. So they can handle some compression. You will find that the Paraliminals in MP3 format have a higher bit rate than most would compress music and other audio files so that the entrainment sound remains.

Alex

Karim Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you, Alex.

Hi Karim,

Did you order the 4 new paraliminals in MP3? How do you like them? I am debating myself whether or not to order the physical cds or just download the MP3 version. What has been your experience with these 4 new paraliminals so far?

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved