Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,

I have limited space and I want to ask how it would be to place my wardrobe in north direction? I want to keep my positive directions free for whatever activations I want to do, plus, I'm defined as a water element, so I'm going to have alof of blue coloured clothes in it.

Hi Kenny,

If you only have Kenny you must decide if you want to keep this area free for activations or place a wardrobe there. But maybe you could place a blue curtain around the wardrobe, then you won't see the wardrobe and you use an appropriate color...

But if you have limited space and you still want to live in there, I would do what's practical for you. Maybe you'll find a way to combine it with activations...

Love,
Astrid

OP Offline

Thank You for Your suggestions, astrid smile

I realize now that I maybe wasn't all to clear in my first post. I believe mrs. Diamond refered to the clothes in the wardrobe as being related to career area of ones life, which isn't a far-fetched idea for me. That's half the reason I was thinking the solution with my wardrobe in north corner of my home would be good, maybe great even. Especially seeing that this is pretty much the only practical solution.

The idea about the blue curtain were completely new, my spontanious thought was that it was ingenius smile ...but I don't it'll suit me in my current home, but I'll going to remember this idea for future reference.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved