Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78371 07/02/11 10:34 PM
OP Offline

Hello,
I trained for over 25 years in classical full contact Japanese karate. Tai-chi/tai-ji and ki kou were a regular part of training. However,information regarding certain aspects was rationed closely. I have many experiences with Spring Forest Qigong but I would like to ask questions for clarification. I do active exercises everyday at sunup for at least 1 -1 &1/2 hours. I do small universe around noon hour on occasion. I am used to colors being associated with various parts (energy centers) of the body. During active exercise I see waves of brilliant violets,blue violets, yellows, golds,etc. With eyes closed I also "see" my arms and hands as they do movement. I see the colors flooding in spheres and I see the colors at times changing as my hands move over body areas. However, the colors seem to be out of synch. By that I mean that at times the deep blues are in my chest and arms not my kidneys. I "feel" the colors in my hands and I wait for that feeling before I move to a new movement of the exercise. Are there any guidelines regarding the placement of color in relation to exercise positions? I hope my question is not too vague but it is hard to put into words.

That's really awesome. For colors, sometimes I'll see a pinpoint of colored light (like a camera flash). Everyone appears to be different, so... at least to me, the colors mean (symbolically) what type of block has been cleared from the 'chakras'. I don't get blue in the kidney area, a blue "soul-spark" (mini-camera-like flash of light) for me means throat center has something that opened. Sometimes I'll get red from my head (probably too much thinking of the sexual energy >_< ) when it's released, but other times indigo (like the color is for the upper head centers)--other times I'll even get a light that's crystal clear like water (the best feeling EVER)

However, (I'm just taking a wild "guess") in your instance, the blue 'kidney energy' could be some kind of energy that was meant to be in the kidneys, and by practicing you've released the 'kidney energy' that may have been stuck in another area of your body--say the chest...and your just sending it back to where it belongs. Like I said, wild guess. I have no idea what the 'colors mean for you' that's something that you and your soul have to work out. (or I'm totally off and one of the Masters around here will enlighten you further...)

God bless,
~Z

Zakyrus #78419 07/15/11 05:10 PM
OP Offline

Zakyrus,
Thanks for the reply. as well as the thoughts. Early on I was taught that certain colors have significance. However, as you say I think we have to listen to our inner selves. Your thoughts regarding the kidney color may be correct. At this stage I just relax and enjoy the pretty colors. Sort of like a kid with a kaleidoscope or a cat watching pretty fish in a bowl! Hopefully with different intent. I am recovering from a massive heart attack that was followed by two more attacks in the past few weeks. I am working on blockages and seeking to open channels even farther. Toward that end I "see" parts of my body but can't always identify the exact location of the particular element. However,I do get fleeting glimpses of tubes, etc opening up. Right now all I can do is allow it all to happen. I am restricted from physical travel so I won't be going to Minnesota in October.

Be at peace,
D

such beautiful energy you have Kahkahwee
I recall Master Lin saying that sometimes the masters will send a colour for healing that doesn't always match with the colours that we're familiar with for the specific area - e.g. blue for kidney. What's interesting to me is that in your second post you mentioned that you were recovering from massive heart attacks - as we know, the heart colour is red which has a strengthening and stimulating effect while the colour blue is associated with a soothing, cooling,inhibiting, mildly anaesthetic effect, so that it can reduce pain and inflammation. Maybe this is what is happening for you.
J

JETAY #78519 08/18/11 03:48 AM
OP Offline

Good thought. I am still enjoying the colors and they are increasing in vibrant intensity. I do confess that I have tried to "figure out" the colors primarily because they seemed to be cropping up in areas that aren't normally associated with a particular color. While I know better than to try to rationalize some events I find myself wondering when things don't seem to be going as expected. However, I realized that analysis was not the best way. I engage the colors and I truly enjoy viewing them and bathing in them. I call it going into the bliss. When my hands begin to tingle I move to the next stage of active exercise and try to forget everything but enjoying the floating feeling of the blissful state. Unfortunately before I know it the hour is over and it is time to come back to earth.
D

As I do small universe, I only get two colors, neutral grey and clear.

The energy I move around is clear, like sparkling pool water, and yes I get sparkles. The energy coming in is the grey.

Does this mean I am bring in "dirty" energy?

OP Offline

I would not call it dirty energy. If you read Master Lin's thoughts you will find something about passing judgement on energy labeling it as "good" or "bad". Rather think of it as energy passing through. Give yourself some time to see if the grey becomes another color.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved