Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jeanne Offline OP
OP Offline

I bought this product quite awhile ago. At first listening, I thought it very pretty, but somewhat shallow. I didn't see how it would do much. However, I used it anyway on a mostly regular basis (I mean, 5 minutes--who can't spare that?) for almost two months now. In hindsight, I'm stunned.

The changes have been so gradual that unless I stop and compare now vs. way back then, I might not think there had been any changes to speak of. Once compared, though, I note:

* More energy! Mind you, I had lung surgery last year and my lungs won't hold as much air as they did pre-surgery. I blamed my lack of energy on the lessened air capacity. Yet, now I get lots more done, without getting winded and exhausted. The only real change in what I do is that I added the Pure Energy program.

* Maybe it's the energy, or maybe it's another benefit from Pure Energy meditations--but I notice a lot more self-confidence. I honestly believe I can do stuff, and guess what? I can.

* Tremendously increased optimism and a sort of serene joy.

* Improved health. Along with the surgery recuperation, there seemed to be an almost endless stream of little, nitpicky health things. One would get "fixed" and here would come another one. Over the past couple of months, even those are history. Dang, I feel good. smile

Ok, Learning Strategies, I'm hooked. Now for the question. Much as I love these 5 minute gems, there are days when I wish I also had a 20- or 30-minute gem to go into it a little deeper. Is there anything like this on the market? If not, are there any planned?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Thank you for sharing your experiences! What you write is exactly what Pure Energy is about. I love the Pure Energy meditations!

To go deeper, create a playlist of three, four, or more of the Pure Energy meditations, which is what I often do. For example, in the morning I might do a string such as Morning Five Minutes, Abundance, Environment, and Spiritual Expansion.

Since there is five minutes of silence built into the end of each meditation, I often continue in silent meditation between the sessions. Some times I'll advance to the next one.

You may have noticed that it is easy to memorize the sequence of a meditation. Try doing one of the meditations without Deirdre's voice and slow it down so that the process lasts 10 minutes, 15 minutes or even 20 minutes.

And yes, we're working on additional programs my Deirdre.

Pete

Jeanne Offline OP
OP Offline

Really looking forward to the new program(s)!

Pete, you suggested making a playlist of two or more of the meditations. I thought we were supposed to have 20 minutes in between meditations. Or was that just for other programs if we planned on using, say, paraliminals or something?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Jeanne!

We recommend 20 minutes to a half hour between sessions when you are using different modalities - for example, if you did the Spring Forest Qigong active exercise and then wanted to do a Deirdre meditation. That 20 minutes allows the energetic frequencies you have been working with to mature and settle in before you introduce another energy.

All the best!
Wendy

Jeanne Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you, Wendy! So, it's ok to chain a few of the Pure Energy meditations together with no time between, but if using something else, such as SFQ, to leave around 20 minutes, right?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

You are right, although if I have a particularly profound session, I sometimes allow a little extra time for it to process and settle in before moving on.

All the best!
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved