Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ReBorn Offline OP
OP Offline

I just bought the four New paraliminals and been listening to Prosperity for a month I wanted to work on one of the New Paraliminals but my mind was giving me a strong gut feeling to work with the Self Esteem Super Charger. I thought I had Great Self Esteem after listening to SE Supercharger for a week now I am now noticing and releasing how others negative opinions and beliefs of me have been affecting from years back. It seems to be doing more for me than New History Generator did.

How often/long did you use it for? I've been using Self esteem supercharger for 3 months, wondering if its having any effect.

I love the Self-esteem CD. I listen to it once a week. Of course, I need to take actions like go to the gym-attend yoga, Pilates, do cardio, lift weights, eat healthy, speak up, avoid negative people and be assertive. Listening to the CD reinforces my trust and acceptance of myself and appreciate my efforts.

Hi,
I understand when you say that you thought you had High Self Esteem. I had thought this too but I chose this CD because I knew that underneath I didn't have that 'regard' for myself because I was so often giving my power away to others. I have only started using this CD this week and I can already feel the effects.

Love, Trueimage

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved