Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78430 07/20/11 02:45 PM
callie Offline OP
OP Offline

Would relationship problems affect the structure of my home? We are having major marital/financial problems and our house is literally falling apart. Our foundation is shifting which is causing the bricks to seperate and crack, the sheetrock on the walls and ceilings are cracking, and the joists in the attic are shifting.
What can I do to correct or at least minimize this problem?

callie #78431 07/20/11 02:47 PM
callie Offline OP
OP Offline

I will include some history of this house also. My husband and his first wife built this house. She died after several lengthy illinesses. He has refused to remove most of her things except clothing, including furniture. They had a tumultuous relationship to say the least!

callie #78433 07/21/11 06:59 AM

Hi callie,

hm. Of course, "imprints" of former relationships may be stored in the walls and the furniture of the home. And if they have been constantly quarreling while building the home, their "creativity" is also stored in the house. You can remove these "imprints" with a space clearing as described in level 1.

A very effective space clearing ceremony can also be found in Karen Kingston's book about creating sacred places with feng shui. But start out using the space clearing visualiations as described in the course(emotional and spiritual). That should suffice to clear all the old memories out but I would not only use it for the room but also for the walls and foundations.

When your husband and his first wife chose this place to build their house they were also attracted to the place. Maybe the soil is a representation of their relationship and attitude as well.

If you have level 1-3 of the course then I'd recommend you place at least your activation cards or if that's rejected by your husband, write them down (i.e. get clear on your goals), and then visualize them hanging in the appropriate directions.
Also, if you have level 3, check your home from the time feng shui perspective. Maybe you'll find the the financial/marital problems also reflected there - and place the appropriate cures and activations.

All the best to you.

Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved