Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78479 08/09/11 07:28 PM
OP Offline

Hi there! I had on Sunday activated all the 9 sections for the Diamond Time Feng Shui period between 8th August-7th September 2011. Now,there were some areas where I had to place 6-rod wind chime; but the problem was that I had only 4-rod wind chimes. So what I decided was to throw caution to the wind & activate those specific areas with the 4-rod wind chime instead. Did I do the right thing & can it still have an effect? Thank you!

Guillaume #78555 08/26/11 01:30 PM

I'm not sure about effect as Marie is quite specific in her advice that in Diamond Feng Shui, there is no substitution for using a six-rod hollow metal wind chime. The six rods are connected with wealth coming from heaven lifting the density of the earth. 6 rods represents the "chien hexagram" from the studies of I-ching which carries the meaning BIG METAL and luck from heaven. Such a hexagram exerts the strongest form of metal energy which is required to counter problematic earth (dense) energy from flying stars #2 (illness) and #5 (disaster).

The areas that you would have had to place the wind chimes for the monthly time period in August were in the East (Fame or #9 star which multiplies the effect of the annual star, which for the East is the Disaster or #5 Star in 2011), North-East (Disaster or #5 star for the month of August) and Centre (illness or #2 star for the month of August). My suggestion if you can't find the six-rod chime would be to photo-copy the image contained on page 17 of the Level 1 manual and place them them in the relevant areas until you can get the required items. They are available at shops on line - I buy my stuff from Feng Shui Best Buy which has really good quality items for reasonable prices and great service.

Hope this helps

Guillaume #78556 08/26/11 01:36 PM

I'm not sure about effect as Marie is quite specific in her advice that in Diamond Feng Shui, there is no substitution for using a six-rod hollow metal wind chime. The six rods are connected with wealth coming from heaven lifting the density of the earth. 6 rods represents the "chien hexagram" from the studies of I-ching which carries the meaning BIG METAL and luck from heaven. Such a hexagram exerts the strongest form of metal energy which is required to counter problematic earth (dense) energy from flying stars #2 (illness) and #5 (disaster).

The areas that you would have had to place the wind chimes for the monthly time period in August were in the East (Fame or #9 star which multiplies the effect of the annual star, which for the East is the Disaster or #5 Star in 2011), North-East (Disaster or #5 star for the month of August) and Centre (illness or #2 star for the month of August). My suggestion if you can't find the six-rod chime would be to photo-copy the image contained on page 17 of the Level 1 manual and place them them in the relevant areas until you can get the required items. They are available at shops on line - I buy my stuff from Feng Shui Best Buy which has really good quality items for reasonable prices and great service.

Hope this helps

JETAY #78571 08/28/11 07:40 PM
OP Offline

Hi JETAY! Thanks for your e-mail & your advice. I did manage to contact some1 at LS & got some advice. LUCKILY, though yesterday I found a garden shop which sells all kinds of wind chimes & yes there was a large 6-rod metal wind chime. PHEW! Unfortunately, the town I live in is so far away from everything - that's the problem I have. But, all that matters is that I've got what I needed. Thanks & good luck with your Feng Shui.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved