Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have a couple of questions about the new paraliminals. Could someone please explian the difference between the new paraliminal Abundant Money Mindset and the Prosperity cd. Is it that the Abundant money mindset paraliminal helps you clear away enough obstacles so that when you listen to the Prosperity cd, it is more effective? And what would be the difference between "self-discipline" and "Get around to it"? Also I sometimes use Deep Relaxation to go to sleep and 10 minute Supercharge so what would be the difference between those two and Sleep Deeply/Wake Refreshed?

These new paraliminals sound quite exciting, but I am wondering what is the difference since I have been in a bit of a rut.

I am also wondering if the physical cd is better than the MP3 download. I own all the other paraliminals in cd format but am going away on holiday for a few weeks and won't receive the cds before then. I was hoping to try these out on my holiday since I will finally have a chance to relax and can listen to the paraliminals for a few weeks without too many other things going on.

Finally, how would you suggest to incorporate these with all the other paraliminals? As I mentioned I am in a bit of a rut...well....more like a bore hole so any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Learning Strategies Admin

Paul explains the new Paraliminals in a series of post on the blog here's the link for the Abundant Mindset.

http://www.learningstrategies.com/blog/index.php/archives/1771

Be sure to check out the other post about Paraliminals.

Whether you order CDs or MP3 is a matter of personal preference. If you're overseas you have the Paraliminal faster and save on shipping and if your country charges it, you can save on import duty.

It's probably easier to get CDs if you have slow internet connection. Paraliminals music files are a bit larger than ordinary music files and if you want to burn to CDs you will need to download the best quality. Depending on the nature of your internet connection this may not be a good way to get the Paraliminals.

Alex

Hi Alex, is there a way to include the new paraliminals to the accelerator? Or, should I listen to them separately?

Thank you!

Listen to the Accelerator the way it's designed First time through. Next time around for your next project you can certainly switch Paraliminals that you feel is more suitable for the that day of the project. Incorporate the new ones as you feel fit.

On reflection of your day you might find that the suggested Paraliminal doesn't address something you learned or experienced that day. Then I would switch to the Paraliminal that does address it.

The Accelerator is one way it works and with new Paraliminals that come out from time to time we could extend the Accelerator project or follow our intuition. (One thing I believe the Paraliminals are intended to do, is getting us to trust our own inner pilot more.)

Alex

Good to read that, Alex, thanks. I agree. I think that the Paraliminals do help you dial into your intuition more effectively. I have some Paraliminals that were not in the Accelerator and by focusing on my goals, it was fairly evident where to insert them into the Accelerator program.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved