Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
2spooks Offline OP
OP Offline

Please help, we just moved to a new house with horrible fung shui & activations/cures confusing me! The East is mostly covered by my half acre bathroom, but the hallway also is in the East so wanted to activate the 20 yr Power, relationship, and abundance stars. They all call for moving metal - will one windchime do the trick? (There's a disaster star for the yearly East)One more thing - when abundance star calls for small square blue carpet is a rectangular one oK? Thanks much!

If you're saying that your 20 year power, relationship and abundance stars are located in the East part of your home which is also predominantly where your bathroom is, then those stars are flushed or depleted by the bathroom (and the same goes for whatever stars are located in a kitchen, storage and garage area) and it's my understanding, that you should activate the stars in both your living room and bedroom instead(in the East parts of those rooms). I think that one wind chime will work for all three stars. the same thing applies with the annual Disaster star, which will be flushed or depleted by the bathroom so cures aren't necessary. I still put the Diamond Cure in the area where my Disaster Star is in my home, which is the Centre but within which the kitchen is partly located. If you have Level 3, check page 23 of that level out.

I use a blue carpet that is not strictly sqare when it calls for it but can't confimr whether it's ok..

I, too use a square of blue carpet that is not strictly square. It's the best alternative since my NE sector is in my bedroom this year. I have it framed in a yellow (NE) picture frame and I am thinking of changing the picture frame's color to red, an enhancing color for the NE. I worked on my SE quadrant today cleaning and refurbishing its appearance. I have had a large picture of a sailboat at full sail headed inward, however, it does not appear to be working too well so I removed it today. Something tells me I should try a picture of a mountain for a period of time. The current mountain picture I do have is Mt. Everest and it shows some snow. I'm going to try it anyway for now. I have ordered another mountain picture today of Mt. Whitney without snow. As soon as it comes in I'm placing it in my SE quadrant. Sometimes this DFS stuff does feel a bit overwhelming, however, as Marie says, experiment until it works for you. So, if I can just get 1 task accomplished, at least I've done something. I am still not absolutely sure if our home is in period 7 or period 8 yet. For awhile there I had activations and cures up for both periods, Anyway, I have decided it must be in period 8 and I'm tweaking the activations and cures; colors, elements, plants, etc. Also, I still have a problem with clutter, it just seems to multiply on its own.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved