Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#848 02/27/03 10:34 PM
Rflow21 Offline OP
OP Offline

With image streaming, should u decode the image right away, how long should it usually take to decipher the image?

#849 02/27/03 10:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rflow21:
With image streaming, should u decode the image right away, how long should it usually take to decipher the image?

No absolute answer exists for that. As with Dreams one should be very thorough in attempting to understand the images generated. I did about five sessions on a very relevant personal theme, and I uncovered a wealth of archetypal material...in fact, when I was later reading my first Carl Jung I came across a description of an archetypal vision which had occured in several dreams he analyzed and also in a medieval theological document. I still grapple with the wealth of subconscious information I dredged up in those sessions. The best advice is to think about them as symbols, to view them in context with one another, and to apply it to whatever problem/issue one wants to solve/understand. This takes as long as it takes. Furthermore, don't fall into over-interpretation. Remember Occams Razor, it is always good to shave with it. This doesn't mean the symbols cannot be profound, just don't impose your expectations on them, this is the value of interpretation within a broad context.
Best of Luck,
K. Olafsson--Eschewer of Platonic Nonsense, Philosopher-at-large

#850 02/28/03 04:52 AM
Administrator
Administrator

I find it better to start decoding immediately after writing the image stream down.

For multiple image streams on one question I writed down each image stream before I start the next one then after recording my last I go back over and decode them.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved