Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78580 08/31/11 05:42 AM
OP Offline

Hi ,everyone
I think this system is well based, so far, I still could not get it(Maybe from the pressure of preparing the qualify exam..).
If someone could not believe this system or doubt about it, please take a look at this vid @ 5:30,filmed by discovery.
Youtube

Now we can see he is drawing a shape which is guiding the passerby's vision to absorb the meaningful characters.

So if we extend this shape to a page-shape, then we could absorb the words inside, that is what PR do the same thing.(Even if you are nervous, the words are still flying to your mind)
And please look at the video at 9:30, we could know that even if we are staring at a point, we still could absorb everything, I think we could do PR by just looking at the middle of the book or anywhere (within the angle of 60 degrees). And this magic show is showing that if you set your purpose previously, you could point out and stop at the exact words that you want.(like skittering or dipping)
Amazing trick, now I totally convinced!
LT

Last edited by LiverTom; 08/31/11 06:25 AM.
LiverTom #78647 09/23/11 08:04 PM

LiverTom-

Unconscious learning and power of unconscious is undoubtedly very powerful but bear in mind, most of these programs might include a pre-staged activity such as induction of the person prior to the filming and suggestion to give certain answers without knowing the reason. They usually suggest subject that they would not remember anything about that pre-stage (Post hypnotic Suggestion). We might be seeing the part we are supposed to see but not the prior induction stage. Rapid and Instant induction is powerful and they are usually used by mentalists or so-called mind readers not to show any failure for the filming. The reason I got into Photoreading is exactly because of this. We are simply trying to induce ourselves prior to reading (Tangerine technique, memory optimizer etc.). The reason it is difficult and not working for most is the critical mind or critical faculty (Conscious Mind) which is blocking flow. You need to let it go and believe that you can do it. Do not try not to think that it is not working. Try to channel negative energy to a positive one. Driving a car is an unconscious competence. If you try to do it consciously, you will possibly fail because conscious mind has a limitation of 7+-1 bits of information for handling. Once you gain the competence, it becomes and automatic behavior. Photoreading is not an exception to this. Difficulty is believing in it not the technique.

Chris

Chris Readership #78657 09/25/11 07:04 PM

LiverTom,

Great video! This is a great example how the mind receives and process more information than we actually realize it. Cognitive processes include perception, recognition, imagining, remembering, thinking, judging, reasoning, problem solving, conceptualizing, planning and more terms and applications. These cognitive processes can emerge from human language, thought, imagery and symbols. Out of all of these specific cognitive processes, many cognitive psychologists study language-acquisition, altered states of mind and consciousness, visual perception, auditory perception, short-term memory, long-term memory, storage, retrieval, perceptions of thought and much more. It's funny because I myself certainly, while also having plenty of doubts about this whole-mind process for the PhotoReading system. However, then I decided to do the program again? You want to know something, it actually works! I just had to learn how to relax and have faith in the process. Anyways, thanks for sharing the video. Keep up your PhotoReading!

Last edited by PhotoReaderLeo; 09/25/11 07:11 PM.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved