Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78590 09/06/11 04:28 AM
OP Offline

I read an interesting article on line (not affiliated with Marie Diamond) about pa kua mirrors. This article stated that one should NOT use a pa kua mirror of any kind because it did as much harm as it did good. Pa kua mirrors are said to repel, and if a someone were to use one outside his or her home, it was like saying to the world that "you are shooting me poison arrows, and here's my defense." This article said that using one of these mirrors repels everything...negative chi as well as positive chi. There were examples of people just using the pa kua symbol itself and not the entire mirror and getting bad luck just from the symbol.

I used a (concave) pa kua for about two years until it broke about a week ago. I used it because my front door faces east and with my and my husband's personal energy numbers, east is one of our worst directions. I have noticed that I have had trouble manifesting in the career and wealth sectors of my life during this time and so has my husband. Any thoughts on this? Any ideas on how I could cure the direction of my front door without using a pa kua?

Penny
Penny8va #78671 09/26/11 07:48 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Penny,

You'll read a lot of different perspectives online regarding Feng Shui.

The Hexagram course is set up to shift your front door direction (if applicable for your door).

Much Love,

Shawn

Penny8va #78756 10/22/11 05:10 PM

Concave is for absorbing, convex is for repelling. Basically, you have been using an absorbing mirror in a dangerous direction for you and absorbing that qi.

As for the pa kua, it has specific applications and there is an early and later heaven version which all have different applications. Using them without knowing about that can have negative effects as well.

Another point - no one really recommends using a pa kua for repelling negative directions. They still contain vital energy in the overall setup. But if you want to neutralise killing energy from the east, then it becomes applicable. These days Feng Shui practitioners have reverted to five element theory again because it allows them to promote more elaborate cures. For example, if you want to neutralise a killing from the east, use light (fire) because the incoming energy is wood.

Last edited by KWLee; 10/22/11 05:13 PM.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved