Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I am having trouble with Photofocus. I know it's supposed to be 3D and I can only do this on a patterned lunch table not with a book. My question is what's the best way to master photofocus?

I have a question with Photofocus.Am I supposed to see two separate images when doing Photofocus?

i am unable to reach flow state without using paraliminals can any one please help me

Last edited by venu thatikonda; 10/13/11 01:43 PM.
Learning Strategies Admin

Originally Posted By: Vitaly21
I am having trouble with Photofocus. I know it's supposed to be 3D and I can only do this on a patterned lunch table not with a book. My question is what's the best way to master photofocus?

See the PhotoReading book. No blip no problem. Use the imaginary X-technique and allow the blip page to show up when it will.

Alex

Originally Posted By: boyce
I have a question with Photofocus.Am I supposed to see two separate images when doing Photofocus?

You see both pages and a third page in the middle when you have vision in both eyes.

You'll see both pages at the same time with a soft gaze when you have vision in only one eye.

Alex

Originally Posted By: venu thatikonda
i am unable to reach flow state without using paraliminals can any one please help me

Try saying, "I am able to reach the flow state easily."

You are saying you have experienced it. So you're just not allowing yourself to experience it without searching for another anchor. You decided to believe it's too hard to do on your own.

You don't need another anchor. Just take couple of deep breaths, affirm your intention and purpose and get started. In a matter of seconds if you stop analysing what you are doing you'll be in the perfect state for that moment.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved